Sharing our 2014 ASPC Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I have not posted in some time and thought I would go ahead and share some of our 2014 foals now that I have time to get pictures of them and video. I wanted to get these babies body clipped after congress buts it has been unseasonable cold since we got home.

Green Creek Gambler's Lorenzo --- Graham's The Gambler x Kahle's Sparkle (ASPC/Foundation Colt)

esdfdd.jpg

enz.jpg

erds.jpg

Greek Creek's Katerina -- Graham's Black Diamond x Graham's Classic Catalena (2014 ASPC/Foundation Filly)

acart.jpg

VERY NICE!!! Did you only have the two?

AmySue - where are yours? I didn't have any this year and I've seen only a few on websites this time around.
default_no.gif

A girlfriends' mare was confirmed in foal for an April 2015 foal to "Oly" 3 yr old stallion that was shown as a yearling and 2 yr old in Foundation Classic halter. And Wizard, also a 3 yr old stallion that we had campaigned as a 1 & 2 yr old may be siring several foals. He managed to get a section of his pen loose when I had 6 mares turned out 1 pasture over and he had a very busy 2 hours on the 12th of July. I knew 1 was in heat, but as I removed him from the pasture - all were running up and "presenting" to him! Several had evidence of having been bred, the others not sure on. We'll see who comes back into heat in August! I'm not particularly thrilled with June foals in NC. Prefer Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr... If none bred, may breed a couple next spring - not sure who or to whom yet.

Yes I just had the two this year, I sold a couple of the other mares in foal. But we have 4-5 bred for next year
default_smile.png

Paula, I only got one Shetland foal this spring out of Pokey. Janey was not bred
default_sad.png
. But I was so impressed with pokey's filly that I bought her sire and have bred pokey back to him and bred janey, nelly and beauty to him for next spring.20140528_192938.jpg20140529_150135.jpg

Leeanna: wow! "Head Hunter's" dreams!!!

AmySue: The white marking almost looks like a little jumping horse that's on her rump.

I can't wait to see Lorenzo grown up. That neck is gorgeous.

My husband keeps calling my filly a "seahorse" because thats what he thinks it looks like.

The filly is sold and will be out with Amber Kildow. The colt is sold and remaining here for the 2015 show season!

default_smile.png
thanks for the compliments, these kids are my livelihood
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back