Sharing Adoption Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
This is our adopted daughter, Kelsey and our adopted dwarf Treasure.

We adopted Kelsey when she was 4 years old and we adopted Treasure when she was just hours old. They seem to have a special bond and Treasure will play and love on Kelsey more then anyone else. We think they are both very precious and special!!!

Kelsey-Treas.jpg

This is our grandson son - Kamryn (3 years old) He is going to follow in his Mom's footsteps and already loves the minis. Here is Treasure getting a very HUGE hug from Kamryn. Thanks for letting me share!!

Kamryn-Treas.jpg

Truly pictures to "Treasure" - pun intended!!! Thanks for sharing, they are priceless

All three are priceless treasures. The last pic should go to Equusite!

aktion033.gif
Bravo! I am so touched. I am the grandmother of three adopted children as some know..

the love reflected in those pictures is so obvious..thanks for sharing. Maxine

Donna, you sure have found some wonderful "treasures" in life. Thanks for sharing your priceless pictures. Was this Marnies little foal? What a doll! Corinne

wub.gif
Truly priceless, my dear friend!

If there's a treasure in all this.....it would be you! God gave you a special, empathetic heart and you've chosen to make every use of it. The love you shared with Kelsey has been passed along to many people. So it goes with little Treasure, all the love you've showered on that little baby is bringing so much joy to so many. Not a day goes by that I thank God that to have you has my mini mentor.....especially a very dear friend!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Cindy

saludando.gif

DunPainted said:
wub.gif
  Truly priceless, my dear friend!
If there's a treasure in all this.....it would be you!  God gave you a special, empathetic heart and you've chosen to make every use of it.  The love you shared with Kelsey has been passed along to many people.  So it goes with little Treasure, all the love you've showered on that little baby is bringing so much joy to so many.  Not a day goes by that I thank God that to have you has my mini mentor.....especially a very dear friend!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Cindy

saludando.gif

429753[/snapback]

Cindy said it all, you are truly a treasure, Kelsey and her son are precious gifts who have brought you happiness and will continue to bring you joy, and Little Treasure will bring you all so much love and so much joy. What a blessing you

have in all 3.

Vicky
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

qtrrae, those are such beautiful pictures! You are a very special person with a heart as big and deep as the ocean!!!
yes.gif

I just love this picture, I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. Donna is a very special person, she has a heart as big as Texas!

That is so wonderful!! They all look like they are having a great time!
yes.gif

-Kris

[SIZE=14pt]Donna,[/SIZE]

Those are great pix! Thanks for sharing them with us!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Bill

Latest posts

Back