Shamless brag

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
I recently bought a new stallion, and finally got a chance to show him this past weekend.

It was wonderful to see everyone come out- and I think a great time was had by all-

Despite not having shown minis for close to 3 years, I managed to get all three Ammy Supremes in AMHR, and 2 out of the 3 in AMHA!

Donna who co-owns Topper with me went on to win all but two of the open supremes in AMHR as well!

(AMHA day the opens were won by a Stunning Candy Land stallion- pretty pretty! Horse also won all the youth Supremes!)

We somehow managed to get No pictures of Topper with all his ribbons on the AMHR day- but I did get them on the A day-

Just a general showing photo-

P1030064.jpg

P1030078.jpg
Here's one of us a little closer-

and one from far away-

P1030077.jpg

However we did manage to get almost ALL his AMHR day ribbons on my very silly and wonderful boyfriend-

IMG_0330.jpg

Here's a pic of my very patient and wonderful show gelding "D.R" who was the single and most put upon costume horse ever.

P1030047.jpg

This is also my barn crew that came with us being silly with him-

P1030050.jpg

Congratulations, he looks great.

Was this the controversial show that might or might not happen? So how did it turn out?

Yes- this was that show. The numbers were still lower then 'normal' and some of the classes were smaller. It's hard for me to judge, as this show tends to run a little smaller, and the only other show I have ever been to was the Julep cup a few years ago. (Which then had Huge numbers)

I brought all above children who showed in Many many classes. (All they could really asides the color classes as both the horses and children were getting wore out.)

I saw most of the 'regulars' from when I used to show, as well as new faces. (A few Forum folks as well- *Waves to Jennifer from Harricane* )

We didn't 'need' to show or to be there for any kind of qualifiers A or R- though happily by having and going to the show I was able to qualify for showing Ammy at worlds. (I had to be talked into showing again, I had really lost my confidence, but my new boy makes it fun and winning like I never personally have -Never ever have won any Supremes! The judges were laughing at my face toward the end-before didn't hurt either.)

For us it was about supporting a local show that we enjoy a great deal.

Everyone still seemed to have a good time, and for us at least, it was very enjoyable.

We stayed after the show and enjoyed talking to the volunteers and staff-

I also wanted to add that it was incredible to watch the judges with the kids and newbies *cough-me-cough* and it made it very welcoming to horse show.

(We filled out the judges cards to be able to show in writing how thankful we were!)

Congratulations! I know how proud you must be of your new boy! Very stylish pic of the BF!
default_laugh.png

Carol

I am very happy the show worked out for both the exhibitors and the club. And your "kids" look very polished.

I always love your pictures!!!

Congratulations on all those wins!!!

party.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, SUPER CONGRATS on all those wins!
default_aktion033.gif
Such a handsome boy you have too!
default_wub.png
Love the peacock costume, LOL! Too cute!
default_wink.png
Looks like you had such a great time!
default_aktion033.gif
Hope others will share their joy soon too! I'm so happy it all turned out so well for everyone.
default_wub.png
THANK YOU to everyone who worked so hard to help make this show happen.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back