Shadow Oaks Top Banana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I just bought a colt and he is has Shadow Oaks Top Banana in is blood lines, and I was trying to do a search on Yahoo for it, but Yahoo just dosent work for some weird reason and allways comes up with the sever could not be found, its starting to make me mad LOL!

well anyways, could you please show me some pictures of him!

Thanks!

-Gage-

You got another colt? Or are you talking about Palley?? hehe, I am so lost... BY the way, when does palley come to you?

Sorry I am no help..

I googled him and found this website (www.hellscanyonranch.com/banana.htm)! He is beautiful! Love his coloring
wub.gif
! Could I see a picture of your colt?

EDIT: I also found anouther site click here. It says the fallowing about him:

"Top Banana is one of the finest bloodlines in the miniature industry today. He holds the title of 1984 AMHA National Grand Champion Senior Stallion. Until 1996, he was the smallest National Grand Champion in History and to date is only equaled to one.

Standing at only 29" he has produced the best natural moving driving horses of Modern Miniature caliber. His get was not only the National Grand Champion driving horse in 1999 and 2000 but 3 were in the Top 5.

His offspring are some of the most highly decorated and multi-talented horses today. He not only throws quality, movement and conformation but an attitude and intelligence next to none."

Sounds like your colt has some pretty good bloodlines!

Last edited by a moderator:
_minihorses4ever_ said:
You got another colt? Or are you talking about Palley?? hehe, I am so lost... BY the way, when does palley come to you?

Sorry I am no help..

451152[/snapback]

nope I am talking about Palley! He will be ready to go by September 17th!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

Becky, go to my web-site http://vanillaacres.1colony.com you can see him under Palley!

Top Banana is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I cant beleive I have a great grandson of him! Thanks for showing me the web-sites everyone!

-Gage-

Gage said:
_minihorses4ever_ said:

Sorry I am no help..

451152[/snapback]

nope I am talking about Palley! He will be ready to go by September 17th!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

Becky, go to my web-site http://vanillaacres.1colony.com you can see him under Palley!

Top Banana is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I cant beleive I have a great grandson of him! Thanks for showing me the web-sites everyone!

-Gage-

451187[/snapback]

Thanks.. I was like, "What the? He got another colt?"
rolleyes.gif
new_shocked.gif

_minihorses4ever_ said:
Gage said:
_minihorses4ever_ said:

Sorry I am no help..

451152[/snapback]

-Gage-

451187[/snapback]

Thanks.. I was like, "What the? He got another colt?"
rolleyes.gif
new_shocked.gif

451190[/snapback]

nope:) I need to find at least 3 more mares before I start the search for another boy!

-Gage-

What a cutie
wub.gif
! Can't wait to see his future kids lol!

Latest posts

Back