Setting up Classics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Ok, I'm anxiously waiting for this weekend so I can go to Purcell and show my yearling filly for the first time.
new_multi.gif
She parks out nicely and "shows" wonderfully at home - of course, we all know its anyone's guess what she'll do at her first show. Luckily, she has seemed to take new experiences in stride and I'm praying she doesn't flip out on me. So, my question is how far should she be parked out? I've seen some classics so far parked that they are standing on their tippy toes! Her pic (shaggy) is in my avater.

Hi Carin,

How does she look best to you? Every pony is a little different. Some look best more stretched, others look better almost standing square. Show her how she looks best. That's really the best advice anyone can give you
smile.gif
You know your pony and what is going to show her to her best advantage.
smile.gif

Make sure you let us know how the show goes!

Lewella,

I don't like that answer! But I knew that was the answer I was going to get! : ) Its hard to know what looks best when you are handling the horse but I have time to figure that out at the show. We pull in Friday evening, and she doesn't show until Sunday.

Don't worry, I'll be on here bragging! As long as she doesn't kick a judge, I'll be happy! ; )

Latest posts

Back