Set Your DVRs -- The Walking Dead

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one show that i have heard great things about but have not had thew chance to make a start on it............ I take it Jill that you give it the tick of approval ?

This could be the winter show for me to start next winter
default_smile.png

This is my favorite show. It's the only series I watch. I haven't seen last nights yet but I recorded it. I started watching during the second season, I didn't think it would be something I would like but I was wrong. It's not really about the zombies, they just add to the drama. Ryan you have to watch it from the beginning, if you have Netflix you can see it on there. I'm so hooked on this show I even have all the seasons on DVD and I even resorted to reading the graphic novels, love love love it!

My husband was so against this show, but he loves it too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Season five opener? BEST yet! Watch as soon as you can; if you're any sort of fan of this show(and it's one of my top 3 favorites), you will be transfixed!! I am SOOO glad it's back! Also watched 'Talking Dead', the after-show....a good one this time, too.

I only skimmed here because we didn't watch it last night. Scared of reading a spoiler! We saved it to watch this evening after dinner and are loo!ing forward to it big time. This is one show that I could watch every day of the week if it was on that often! We never watch an episode where I didn't want to watch another episode right away
default_smile.png
It is so well written, filmed and acted. And you never know what MAIN characters are safe... Cried over lots of them but at the same time love that it's that unpredictable, just like it would be if what the show is about was reality.

I only started watching it this year. Started with season 1 on Netflix, now on season 4. I am enjoying it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The writers are awesome, no season is the same. Glad to see Morgan will be back sometime.

Oooohhhh man! We watched the most recent episode and I cried hard! Such a good show!!!

Latest posts

Back