September 4th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
Remembering Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, on the second anniversary of his passing. The world lost a enviromental warrior that day, someone that stood up for the animals. God Bless Steve and his family!

Robin

I LOVED him so much!!! I don't know why he had to leave this world! I was going to say, Steve was one of a kind, but he wasn't. Bindy is such a clone!

God bless his wonderful family on such a sad anniversary...

Joyce

So very true. I so much wanted to meet him. Someday I would still love to go to The Zoo and just see Terry, Bindy, and Steve's little boy. What a legacy he left for his kids. Yes I agree, Bindy is just a chip off the ole block. Really miss him! His loss left such a hole.

I cant believe it either.

Miss him and his shows soo much nowadays...

I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise in Grand Caymans set to go swim with the stingrays when I turned on the TV to find out he had died. We honestly thought of cancelling our excursion, but decided that we needed to do it for ourselves & to honor him. We went, there were not alot of others that did go & it was one of the best experiences in my life. I thought about him the whole hour we swam with those amazing creatures & you can bet I eyed those stingray barbs ( that looked like huge bone knives) the whole time.

We will all miss him. He brought such a sense of fun & adventure to learning about nature.

Latest posts

Back