Selling overseas, fill me in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I have never sold overseas, she has never purchased from the US, so start us at square one, please.

What are the name of places to quaranteen? What states? I heard LK use to do it, do they still?

Does anyone have an about price for transport to Texas, from the Midwest?

Price from here to Netherlands?

Paperwork?

Yes I have checked, and double checked, very much a real person.

Thanks for your help.

Carol is the one to ask as she has sold overseas to people she knew. Tony does too I believe.

When I was approched I got too nervous and backed out. I didn't have to sell and the whole thing worried me way too much because I'm a professional worrier.

I am from the Netherlands and I have bought dozens of minis in the US. If anyone knows the ropes....I do and I will be glad to help out.....

Hi,

Congratulations on your sale! I understand we can welcome another miniature in the Netherlands!
aktion033.gif

I'm from the Netherlands as well and have experience enough with buying in the USA and importing in the Netherlands.

As a matter of fact, I'm in the process right now!
yes.gif

I will give you a PM with my name and adress. If your client would want some help, I'm very glad to give it!

I think it is important for her not just see to the process of the quarantaine and flight, but also the paperwork that needs to be done afterwards/on arriving in the Netherlands with customs and the miniature horse registery in Holland or Belgium.

That could save her hundreds of dollars/euro's!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back