Selling a mare and her filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does she have other horses? That will be one lost little filly if she goes to a home with no other horses, especially with her being just weaned.

I've gotten newly weaned foals and they did just fine here in their new home, but each of them had a companion.

Yes she has 2 big horses and a mini gelding. She can put her with the gelding. Not the bog horses.

I dont understand why the new owner wants them seperate. I just got a Mare and 3 Month old foal and I love it that they are together. The baby LOVES me and so does momma and they have only been here since Saturday. I am so happy they are together because it makes it so much less stressful for the baby. Good Luck to your babies in their new home which ever way you decide to send them!!
default_smile.png

I know and they are the cutest ever!! ANd the baby is so independent it is crazy. She is coming over tonight and I will talk to her. I have to do what is best for the animals.

Latest posts

Back