SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT MINE I GOT MINE!
biggrin.gif
Thank you Christine at Littlesteppers ~HUGS~ I haven't opened it yet.......but...I hear it calling me! Such temptation..I shall hold out as LONG as I can Christine....at least until the 25th LOL

mine was mailed Wed priority, so my person should be getting it today or Mon. Axiously awaiting mine here in NM!

I am soooo sorry for the delay in posting to this Terri!!(minih) I picked up my parcel on my way home from work on Wednesday night, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! Being way up north here in Canada, that cozy, snuggly blanket with matching cushion will feel good to cozy up under!!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
I LOVE polar fleece, and of course, the horse pattern is the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for your thoughfulness! This was home made by Terri...isn't it beautiful!!!
wub.gif

horseblanket.jpg

Lilhorseladie thank you so much for the box of "goodies" it is just perfect.
aktion033.gif
Your thought of packing "snow" in the box is a cute idea but it probably would have melted by the time it got to California.
yes.gif

Sherrie

I am so glad you like it Mona! I love to make those little blankets, yours is the first pillow I have done. This has been sooooo much fun, getting and giving to/from someone you haven't met in person!
yes.gif
Merry Christmas!

SUSAN PETERSON!!!! ThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!!
aktion033.gif

I can't believe YOU were my Secret Santa!!!!!
laugh.gif

Susan sent TWO Boxes of goodies for the WHOLE FAMILY!!!!

**A Perfect Book on Horse Care for Brianna - our 8 year old!

**A box of Chocolate Covered Cherries......MMMMMM

**An adorable Breyer Christmas Ornament

**And a HORSEY CALENDER

That was so much fun opening -- there was NO WAY I could wait with Bri hovering over me, pestering!
biggrin.gif

MA

PS: BTW, I sent out my package on Nov. 30th to Canada! <hint>
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Thank you so much Nancy from DTD minis for the wonderful gift. Nancy did a great job. She gave me a hand painted ornament with an arabian head and a 1945 in the box edition of Black Beauty. She also sent the most beautiful card! I got it on the same day my Secret Santa got hers also! What a bonus!

secretsanta.jpg

mailed out my secret santa gift today I sure hope they like what I picked out. You think you know what a horse person wants then when another horse person goes to pick out something for that one its TOUGH ! tougher than I thought !
wacko.gif

My secret santa I hope you like it

Holy cow you guys work fast.

I sent mine up north on December 2nd. The post office said it would take about 4 days. I sure hope she likes it!

Waiting for mine and very excited.
aktion033.gif

Marty, you're going to love your Santa!
laugh.gif

My favorite part is seeing the happy posts when people get their gifts. Please post pics!

I'm in contact with many people and some are still mailing gifts so hang in there, they'll come!

FUN
aktion033.gif
FUN
aktion033.gif
FUN
aktion033.gif

I just mailed mine yesterday. They said it would arrive in Washington tuesday or wednesday. Hmmm, Washington, would that be the state of, or maybe, DC, or hmmm, Washington Court House.. Guess you will have to wait!

I received a package with a return address of just Secret Santa and the box is marked package 1 of ? Well I thought about waiting until maybe another box arrived but I couldn't
laugh.gif
I received a Red Halter (my barn color) and much needed always..Thank you so much to whoever
wink.gif
wub.gif
Also I sent mine out going a long distance on Dec.1 with hopes that it arrives safe and sound.
saludando.gif

Im sorry guys, I will be sending mine out tomorrow (Monday)

My gift is homemade and it has taken longer than I thought, and it is hard getting to the post office since I don't have my license!

[SIZE=14pt]I got mine and held out a full 24 hours before I opened it - so much for waiting until Christmas eve! I was the luckiest! Mary Lou was my Secret Santa and the gift basket full of goodies was an absolute delight - Homemade scented candles- she made them - seeds from her garden for white Moonflower - I've always wanted to grow that and haven't found it in my area, a gorgeous handblown (no Mary Lou didn't blow it) glass ornament that looks like trees in a forest - Scarlett is going to steal it from me I just know it, a beautiful basket and my favorite - a photo holder that is a display box with a print of a picture of two men - the lawsuit set will know who - I laughed until I had tears rolling - too funny. (email me if you'd like the inside scoop.) The gifts were so considerate and touching, just like Mary Lou. To my Sectret Santa buddy - it will be there Tuesday or Wednesday by Priority mail - heads up! Thank-you to Mary Lou for her friendship, foresight and strength of character! Vicki Thompson
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
smile.gif
yes.gif

Hi MINIV...............glad you liked your gifts. I had fun picking out the special gifts for you.

Yes, I am glad you were my Secret Santa recepient.

I went to MINIV's website and found the PERFECT AMHR/ASPC colt for my breeding program here in Kansas. WOW what a match made in Haven.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
cheekkiss.gif
538.gif

alright now I know who mine is from.........made my hubby open the packaging box to see if the gift was wrapped
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
......it is the first gift under my tree that went up today...........can't wait till dec. 25 when I get to see what Whiskeyriver sent......oh boy oh boy
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Dorrie & Frank said:
and my favorite - a photo holder that is a display box with a print of a picture of two men - the lawsuit set will know who - I laughed until I had tears rolling - too funny.  (email me if you'd like the inside scoop.) 

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif
risa_suelos.gif
risa8.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_multi.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
thumbup.gif

Gee....I wonder who that could be!
whistling.gif

cheers.gif
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas Vicki, and
cheekkiss.gif
thanks again for EVERYTHING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally had a minute to open my gift from Sherry -- RenMac Minis -

I LOVE it! A wonderful WARM sweatshirt from West Virginia, a huge candle in my favorite scent, and a bag of Caramel Kisses - my absolute favorite Candy! The best part is the Doc told hubby to lay off the sweets, so I don't feel bad about not sharing!!!!
laugh.gif

So I can sit by the tree in my warm sweatshirt, with the candle burning, and having my chocolate fix.

Thank you very much Sherry !

And thanks to Reo for doing all the elf work - This is a blast.

Dana AKA Ruffian

Mine was going to North Carolina. It should be there Monday the latest Tuesday. I hope they like it.

Christy

Still waiting for mine.
biggrin.gif

You are very welcome Dana.. I am so glad you liked it. I wasnt sure what to get you but then I seen everyone well most everyone posting they would like something from their Secret Santas State so I figured what the heck.. I hope it fits I had a little help in the size department.. (Thanks Again REO!!!) And you said you liked candles and caramel and chocolate so I had to throw something like that in... I had a blast doing this.. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back