SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending my S.S out Saturday. I had a lot of fun shopping for the gifts.

I love it, I'm in for every year. Hey, maybe we could do a birthday wheel, what do ya think Robin?
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

I got mine today
aktion033.gif

It is from PL Miniatures ~ Leslie Suzanne Scott in Greenville, IL

I got 2 lil statues, one is a tiny appy falabella the other is a lil pinto mini/shetland I think. Too cute! I also got a bag of apple horse treats! They love them as I already gave some out.
yes.gif
I also got a white decal with 3 horses running for my truck window. Which is perfect, since my truck is white.
aktion033.gif
Love it all!!

Thank You! Thank You!!

saludando.gif

Sheri Hill

PS I finished mine today so will be sending it out to my person.
wink.gif

I found out my secret santa was Mandy---minihorsehugs
aktion033.gif

Thank you Mandy! We were stalled across the isle from you at Nationals, we were the ones that had to keep petting your little pugs when you walked past!
saludando.gif

Aww thats great evryone loves their gifts I am scared to know how much Ill have to pay from ontario canda ot the staes OUCH!

My secret Santa turned out to be Debby from Georgia. It was such a thoughtful and useful gift that I will use as a part of my daily life. I can only say many thanks. It came at a time when a gift with a smile attached happens to mean allot in my life. Again many thanks and best wishes for the coming holiday season.

[SIZE=14pt]Karen Hunter....thanks so much for my Mini Dachshund stuff!!! My camera is broken or I would take a pic. Also got a perpetual zipper pouch that it took me a bit to figure out! lol I got a calendar and a wall hanging with a doxie on it. I love them thanks a million!
wub.gif
[/SIZE]

My secret santa gift went out fedex today........
wink.gif

Lyn

Sooo what is One to do if we sent it out over a week ago with Priority and it SHOULD have been received BUT No received notice??
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

I got mine on Friday the 25th!!! So since it was the 25th I stared at it for about an hour then opened it.....LOL!!!! So what if it was the 25th of November
biggrin.gif

THANK YOU MONA!!!! I LOVE THE OVERO HORSE SHIRT!!!
wub.gif

And the little "I LOVE HORSES" wall hanging SO CUTE!!!
yes.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

My SS gift will be headed off tomorrow!

Glad to hear it made it to you, and that you like it. Does the t-shirt fit? I inquired to someone that knows you, and was given in the range of 2 sizes, so opted to go with the larger, as I didn't want it to be too small.

Tapestry Minis said:
I got mine on Friday the 25th!!!  So since it was the 25th I stared at it for about an hour then opened it.....LOL!!!!  So what if it was the 25th of November 
biggrin.gif

THANK YOU MONA!!!!  I LOVE THE OVERO HORSE SHIRT!!! 
wub.gif

And the little "I LOVE HORSES" wall hanging SO CUTE!!! 
yes.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! 
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

My SS gift will be headed off tomorrow!

509224[/snapback]

hmmm, I sent mine out last Wednesday to Canada airmail, havent seen no post yet. Anyone know how long it should take to get there airmail, you would think she would have it by now right??? Corinne

MeadowRidge Farm said:
hmmm, I sent mine out last Wednesday to Canada airmail, havent seen no post yet. Anyone know how long it should take to get there airmail, you would think she would have it by now right???  Corinne
509339[/snapback]

From Canada to TN took about 2 weeks airmail
smile.gif

Thank You REO for undertaking this big "project".
aktion033.gif
It is not an easy task and your efforts are appreciated.
yes.gif

hmmm, I sent mine out last Wednesday to Canada airmail, havent seen no post yet. Anyone know how long it should take to get there airmail, you would think she would have it by now right??? Corinne
I have sent priority before and that has taken 2 weeks. SO I would give it a few more weeks.

Ok.. I just recieved my delivery confirmation for my Secret Santa so i know you recieved it today at 12:29 pm... so please post as soon as you can!!!
biggrin.gif

You know I think the anticipation of waiting for the person to recieve your gift is worse than the wait and time spent wondering when you will get yours..lol

Last edited:
I just sent my person their package today....TO CANADA. Was told it would take 4 to 10 days.....hmmmmm.......

MA

I wanted my person to know that their books will be coming Amazon, and they should be there by the 6th. I don't think they put an invoice it so you will not know it is from me. It is three books by the same author.

I mailed mine out yesterday, it was heading to the east coast, hope the person likes it.
yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back