SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be sending mine outon Friday. I had to get some last minute things for it.

I hope they like the things I got for them.

Christy

I'm patiently waiting for mine to get here. I can't wait to see where it comes from.

Last edited:
I should be sending mine out tomorrow. I had a little problem trying to find something to finish a part of the present...

Oh I got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to not open it until christmas
smile.gif
smile.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Dee

I got mine yesterday!! Trying to hold out till Christmas, or at least tonight!

Thanks Sherry!!

I'll post again after I've R I P P E D open the beautiful wrapping

Ruffian

Im Glad you recieved it Dana.. I was worried when i recieved the delivery confirmation yesterday. Then I seen you were reading the forum last night and didnt post... had me wondering if it might have gotten left in someone else's mailbox instead of yours.... If you have opened the box already, everything inside is individually wrapped... you can go ahead and peek its ok.. I know I am going to have a hard time not peeking...LOL

Sherry

Come on all you scrooges who want to wait until Xmas! Let your little kid out to play and rip those presents open!!!!!!! We are waiting impatiently to find out what's in them.

I received mine today YEAH!!!

Thank you Libby
aktion033.gif
Hurry Santa so I can see what it is
new_shocked.gif

I'm anxious for my person to receive hers.

I got mine today!! Thanks YOU New_Image!! I love all my goodies! I was going to be a good girl and not open it till Christmas but I had to open the packing box becaue it was jingling well when I did everything was packed in tissue and I could not help myself!!!!!!!! There were 2 horse ordmnets one of them was the one jingling! There was also a Red Halter that I was actually heading the the tack shop to buy one in that color and size perfect!! and a Candle the car smells soo good becasue The candle let off a strong smell when I took it out of the box!!! I also got a PIc os Image in his santa hat!!!! That was in the card!!

I will post pics when I get home!

RNR

Oh man, the little kid in me is going nuts! I still haven't gotten mine. I've been very good Santa, really.
sad.gif

Sure hope it comes soon.
yes.gif

Glad to hear it got there OK CindiM, you don't really have to wait for Santa!

Heads up to my secret santa person(somewhere out in the western part of U.S.
wink.gif
)....I sent the package today and they told me my person should have the package no later than Dec. 8th. I REALLY taped that box up good....your gonna hate me.
laugh.gif
Sure hope you like the gifts....I tried my best
smile.gif

On a side note, boy was the postal servive ever bombarded with packages! It was really busy today and they told me this is just the start of the busy season.
new_shocked.gif

I got a package today from Piedmont, SC. I do not know anyone is Piedmont, SC so I am thinking this must be from my Secret Santa. If it is, thank you very much!!! I am trying very hard not to open it unil CHRISTMAS, BUT don't know if I will make it. It looks VERY interesting!

When I do open it, you will know because I will call you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Josie

rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
OURS WAS HERE WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK TODAY. ALL THE WAY FROM NIAGARA, ONTARIO. THANK YOU "MY LIL SHOW GIRL" & MUFFIN & LOCO U. I LOVE IT. IT IS A COVERED WAGON PICTURE FRAME.

AND GUESS WHAT PICTURE WILL GO IN IT.

THIS ONE:

sanjiswagon.jpg

I agree...the little kid in us is wanting to see what you received as much as what we receive.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Go to it and take a picture so we can see it. It has ben so much fun seeing the pictures of what others received!!
yes.gif
yes.gif
Mary

wcr said:
Come on all you scrooges who want to wait until Xmas!  Let your little kid out to play and rip those presents open!!!!!!!  We are waiting impatiently to find out what's in them.
510371[/snapback]

I GOT MINE!!!! I did open the first part which was filled with wonderful Xmas ornaments of a type I've not seen and I LOVE them. They'll get a special place on my tree and the rest will go under my tree to be opened on Xmas. Thank you Jane. I see the fine hand of REO in the SS selection!!!

Ginny StP

Yeah, you caught me!
laugh.gif
I told Jane, "Turn about is fair play!"

aktion033.gif
JOY
aktion033.gif

Aren't you a good girl, Ginny?? I'm glad you like them, and I hope you like what's left!!!

I got mine from Heather at Mulligans Run Farm. Thank you so much. I am holding out until Christmas.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back