SECRET SANTA HINT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MajorClementine, what SIZE are your minis? Your Santa wants to know! (I emailed you but didn't hear back)

I just mailed my secret Santa package. Sorry so early but wanted to bet the rush. Ho, Ho, Ho

Gift is in the mail on Monday. Packaged and ready to be dropped at the local post office. Merry Christmas!!!

Mailed my package today...had to re wrap one of the gifts because my kitty unwrapped it. Was tempted to tape her up into the box and ship her too, but I resisted.

Ha ha ha Amy
default_smile.png

I am really sorry to be late but I had to make/bake/build/order ( not telling which )my gift and it took longer than I thought. It will be in the post no later than the 4th and I will pay the extra to make sure my reindeer fly fast.
default_smile.png

How exciting. I will be mailing my gift after work tomorrow!!!!!

Lea

My SS parcel is loaded in my slay and the reindeer and ready to run
default_smile.png
I really hope it gets there in time.

Our electricity JUST came back on after 7 days off! Stupid ice storm!

We borrowed a small generator the last few days so I had my computer, TV & a lamp back. But nothing else and it put me way behind in doing what I need to, but I'm working hard to catch up!

default_xreiter.gif

Got my gift in the mail today. It's a little behind schedule but I ended up having some extra room in my box so I filled it with some homemade love. Took me a couple extra days. But it should be arriving on Monday
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back