Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Each year after I send out the names, we have this thread!
Here we go!
default_yes.gif

Here is the yearly Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!! It's tradition!

Why?? For FUN, of course!!!

Yes, I sent your hints to your Santas, but some times you think of something to add. And SOME people didn't include any hints!

Well, what meanies!

COME ON!!!! Have a HEART, give a HINT!!!

Your Santa
s will be watching this thread to see if YOU (yes YOU!) posted something for them to read!

If you signed up, POST here NOW!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Here we go!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!

default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_488.gif

As always, if you need help with anything, email ME and I'll help! If you do email, PLEASE include your forum name AND the forum name of your person so I know who you are!!!!!

FAVORITE COLORS?

YOUR SIZE?

YOUR HORSE'S SIZE?

HOBBIES?

Anything you thought of that you forgot to put?

POST!!!!

If you want to see last years thread here it is

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?/topic/134846-secret-santa-hint-thread/

We have way too many horses, from the very small(27") to the quite tall(16.2h). As far as I'm concerned there is no bad color for the horses. We show Halter, Hunter/Jumper, Western, English, Driving, and anything else that looks fun.

I live in Florida so we have have a lot of outdoor hobbies, boating, swimming, fishing(mostly saltwater), 4-wheelers, and race cars. I love a good book and a good glass of wine. History always fascinates me as well as local flavors.

Gosh I'm sure I gave my SS a lot to go on! LOL!

So lets see.... I'd love to try new coffee's or unique a mug would be great! I love bird houses or anything warm for my head feet or hands! My farrier just quit on me so any advice, tools, videos on how to do feet would be great. I'm a HUGE Stephen King fan and collect his hard cover books(I usually get some good deals at the Salvation Army or Goodwill on books
default_thumbup.gif
). And lastly just know SS that I am very thankful and feel blessed to play this game with you! I'm truly happy with anything you choose!!!

oh what fun!!!! I already bought my gifts and getting mailed this wk!!!

I gave hints but would love anything border collie!!!

ho!ho!ho!

Lea

We seem to be missing all kinds of grooming stuff, don't know where it all went, leather care stuff.

I'm always cold so really really warm sox are so much loved by me.

Anything corgi, especially cardigan corgi.

I love anything horsie/western decor, crafts.. Our farm colors are hunter green and silver. Could use some medium halters.

I gave lots of hints on my email-but--- I love to read (horse fiction, amish christian fiction) a gift card to Barnes and Noble would be nice. I like the surprise of the gift, so I am not too picky. Excited.

Am I too late to give hints? I'm so easy to shop for because whatever you send I'm going to like. I will give a hint or two:

votive candles that smell good (no coconut though....shudder)

chocolate anything

something homemade by my Secret Santa

weird socks (doesn't have to be xmas themed, the weirder, the better)

something to keep my ears warm outside on those cold nights when I go out to see to the horses (I've got a snowmobile suit and gloves but my ears get absolutely frozen)

a recipe for something really yummy (I have my own cookbook with recipes I've "borrowed" from great cooks and I haven't added anything to it for quilt some time) I love to cook, and bake.

pretty stationary (I am probably the only person left in the world who writes letters by hand, but my elderly mother-in-law is not computer savy and loves to get a real handwritten letter)

that's all I can think of but like I said, I like everything

I think I already gave hints, but....

I LOVE "homesteading" stuff, canning, etc. I am actually canning right now!

I like anything with horses on it.

Books are good..

I am easy to please.

I think I gave a pretty good hint list already, nothing to add. Just perhaps punctuate, absolutely NO peanuts; but lots of chocolate would be appreciated. ;)

Ha! I think I gave MY Santa so many hints his or her head will burst!! I have added a Heinz 57 American Curbside puppy to our family since I sent my hints.

IMG_20141029_091818_713.jpg

So a treat for Penny would be nice too.

Otherwise, I'm working on the gifts for my elf, keeping the Grinch at bay and preparing for Thanksgiving.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE AND HOHOHO!!

I am a fan of lime, teal, and orange. I collect lizards, painted ponies, and D56 original snow village. My home is a bright "beach" theme. I love hand made and local items. I really enjoy driving my minis. I also have cats, dogs, chickens, and riding horses. I LOVE to read. Merry Christmas!!!

I gave my hints but darned if I can remember what they were. We collect spoons (you know the little souvenir kind), I love to quilt and I am working on our family tree. We have a yellow lab and five miniature horses some are A and some are B sized. Where we live it is 5 degrees out this morning so think warm thoughts as you shop.

Me, I have done my secret santa shopping, I have wrapped and boxed my surprise. I will put it in the mail next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so much fun! Gifts have already started flying!
default_xreiter.gif

Hi, sorry things have gotten a little crazy and I guess I forgot to post some more hints so I am very sorry. I hope a little bit about me will help you out

I live in southern alberta and own 30 miniature horses ranging from 30 to 36 inches tall, all colors bo other pets but I hope to one day be able to raise sheep or dwarf goats. I do not have barn colors but my favorite colours are yellow and pink, my horses love cookies and will eat any treat they can get a hold of. I am addicted to halters and grooming supplies, not sure why but I get pretty excited about new halters especially ones that are cool colours because they are so hard to find here. My horses dont leave my much time to myself but in my extra time I like watching movies, drawing and baking. Our house is decorated western as is our christmas tree.

It is really hard thinking about myself lol so I hope this helps and sorry again for the delay

I did give a few hints, but thought of more as I struggle with ideas for my recipient who gave very little to go on.

Uncle Jimmy's Squeezy Buns - horses love these things, we call them horse crack.

Mane comb, can't find mine, had to use my own comb the other day.

Love chocolate, but not dark. Chocolate covered pretzels are a fav.

Hang on shadowpaints, I'm going to start a GOT thread!

Sorry K. hallway, you're too late for this year
default_sad.png

EVERY OCT I put a sign up thread here. You have to sign up in Oct to get in the Secret Santa. I hope you'll get in it next year!

I got mine today! From Michelle Klatt, Forum name Miniappluvr I didn't open it yet... but we'll see how long I can hold out!!! LOL I see them in their pretty shining papers sitting there! Also came in the box surrounded by pretty wrapping paper and a bunch of kisses in cherry and mint truffle flavor all sprinkled around!!

I can't wait to open and will update what I got when I do! Thanks Michelle!!
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif
I opened it and posted pics in the Got thread.

I will be sending my gift out this week
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back