Secret SANTA HINT THREAD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so here are the hints I can think of:

I love anything with bling

If you get anything for my little mini man, he is a stallion standing at 37 inches and stout! He is not a very "mini" mini ;-0) He is a buckskin pinto with a black mane and tail as you can see in my avatar. Colors that looks good on him are red, teal, royal blue, black and bright orange. We really do not have farm colors, but I have show shirts that would match any of those.

His registered name is Stormys Golden Timber Bick if you need that for anything. His birthday was June 6, 2011.

I have never had a show number pin and LOVE BLING for anything.

I could use a show hatband in black, silver or white because my show hat is black.

I like anything horse related-anything at all-seriously.

Love handmade items

Love to groom my horses

Love art and artworks by hand - especially of horses

love photography of nature

Anything silly to make me laugh

I like those colored hair extensions for the horse manes and tails or my hair (long, straight natural very light blonde)

Okay, I think that is all I have for hints!

Happy Holidays! I can't wait!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif

I love hearing about other places and the history of them so something from where you are would be fabulous

Severely allergic to Coconut

I do have 2 kids 7 and 9 NO RED 40 Dye in a lot of candies and such.

We love horse related stuff.

Nothing Floral scented (allergies)

I have 2 barns/farms and 10horses and 3 donkeys, 2 dogs but I foster regularly and 6 cats, 2 goats and 8 chickens so we can put to use just about anything
default_smile.png

default_yes.gif

OMgosh......God is good. Today I received a secret santa box in the mail. What a blessing.....
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

I have been soo sad today.....

Yesterday I had to bury my sister, she was just 56. She had mastatic breast cancer. She fought hard for 5 1/2 years. MD Anderson cancer center in TX sent her away and said she would only make it a year or so...... Her cancer Dr in Wichita gave her 2-5years.....Karen was a fighter...and make it 5 1/2 years. She was in alot of pain most of the time (as it was in her bones), and is now pain free...I have comfort knowing that.

Please everyone remember to have your mamomgrams.....its important!!

Thank you soooo much Secret Santa
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif
for making my day today.

I can not tell you who she is as she wants it be still be a secret as other gifts will be arriving...HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!

God is good.
default_hypocrite.gif

No Allergies but I am a diabetic so any candies must be sugar free
smile.gif

-I have two big horses: Ringo-, a 5 yr old TWH he is my black beauty! He is 15 hh and his colors are purple or pink. Wyatt is a 12 yr old 14.2hh Red Roan QH gelding. His colors are Lime green or black.

-I also have a yearling Blue Roan gelding. He is about 14.2hh already. His colors are Orange and Reds.
-I have two "ponies": Tino is a 15 month old Paint mini. He looks good in black. And lastly Annie is a 5 month old Shetland/QH cross filly. She looks good in green and black.
-I have a Redbone coonhound my husband hunts. Whiskey. And I have a 3 month old Chi-Weenie, named Abigail Jene and she is my world! She loves clothes and is a size small haha
wink.gif
They love dog treats of any kind.

-We've only been in our house a year in Nov. so any horse decorations are/would be great!
-I love horse themed and/or fuzzy/furry socks.
-Love Sci-Fi books. And any horse related books, esp training. I love anything about Witches, Vampires and werewolves!
-My fav holidays are Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!
-I ride western and English but my greatest love is Driving my cart, so anything to do with that would be AMAZING!
-I love Country Music, esp. the old stuff (George, Reba, Wille, etc.)
-I don't really wear jewelry except ear rings.
-I LOVE bath and body works! The lotions and sprays are GREAT!
-I LOVE candles!
-I enjoy makeup. Eye shadows and eye liners.
-I LOVE TEA! lol
-I LOVE dream catchers.
-Anything to do with Miniatures, Quarter Horses or TWH's I would adore!
-I am a Christian and enjoy little religious things with sayings on them, I love those "Cowboy Church" themed things.

Overall I am not picky and will be thankful for anything I receive
smile.gif
I love this time of year! haha

I breed/show/train CARDIGAN Welsh Corgis (yes there are 2 different types of Corgis, and Cardigans are not the popular ones).

I love sheep stuff, horse stuff (but please no western themed things), dog stuff.

I have a really bad sweet tooth and am a bit of a Bath & Body Works addict (I have a few of their 3 wick candles
default_whistling.gif
)

I love doing puzzles--the harder the better!!

Can't think of anything else at the moment......

oh forgot, I ride dressage!

Oh, oh, and I am a HUGE Colorado Avalanche (NHL hockey) fan!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't remember what I send as hints but I will add that I like to drive pairs and I have 2 labs that love antlers and I like chocolates and loose tea! I'm a decaffeinated drinker the most.

We have a lot of dogs and can never find leashes so leashes are great, especially flexi or the leashes Anoki makes.

Always short of halters, need mediums. Love smelly candles, unusual coffee mugs. Love milk chocolate but not dark.

Have and love both breeds of Corgi, my Cardigan was bred by Anoki.

My SS gift was sent out!!!! I know she will love it!!

Thank you Secret Santa, gift #2 arrived.

A nice nice glass container of yummy Carmels!!!

Think I will have one right now
default_smile.png

you are one special Santa..love you!

The only hint I can give that I haven't yet is that I am redecorating my whole house in a beach/tropical theme. Happy Holidays Everyone!

Wrapped and in the mail! Let me apologize in advance for the poor wrapping job. Hubby normally wraps in our house but he wouldn't do it because it was my secret Santa. The wrapping paper is on, it's not pretty but it covered the gifts! lol
default_smile.png

All wrapped, addressed, and ready to be mailed out this afternoon! I love sending out SS gifts
default_smile.png

HEY Y'ALL!!!!
default_saludando.gif
Long time no comment!! I'll be posting an update thread as well, but thought I'd help my poor Santa out!

Farm colors are willow green, dark gold, scarlet
Sold my only mini end of September to prepare for bringing in show/training prospects in 2014. (Found out I need to go smaller than 35"!!) He went to a nice 4H/FFA family...I cried, but that's what trainers do...train and sell.

Kept all of my tack, although I lack a good used training surcingle. Would love to have back issues of any miniature horse magazines, old copies of pedigrees, any old pictures, historical information on successful appaloosa lines. Any how-to resources for hand braiding tack.

ANYTHING with sparkles and bells!! If it's something that would attract a raven, it will attract me!! LOL

My shirt size is XL, I cannot wear crew neck!! I feel like Snoopy, choking when Charlie Brown attaches the leash...GAAAAHH!!

I still have Lucky, the Jack Russell. She might like a warm, doggy pajama for those cold nights.

Again, I LIKE SPARKLIES!! I will be getting horses again by March. So horse related stuff is still welcome, I'll add it to my tack box. Also, be looking for me in the background of pictures that Paula from LP Painted Ponys posts...you might see my leg, or arm, or something!! LOL

JINGLE, JINGLE, JINGLE, AND HO HO HO!!!

I see some gifts are going out already. When is the recommended mailing date? I did this last year, but can't remember.

Pretty sure, December 1 is the recommended date, but not positive.

And, mine is close to ready to go out.

Yes Dec 1st!!
default_yes.gif
It's ok to mail them out early too
default_smile.png

We just want them to get there before Christmas. Nothing sadder than waiting & waiting for your gift, watching everyone else get theirs and you don't get yours. Makes you feel left out & forgotten.

So please Santas, be sure and mail them in plenty of time! You know how slow the mail gets during Christmas time!

default_xreiter.gif

And, if you are like me and live at the end of the Pony Express line, you really need to mail early to make sure it gets there on time. SS will go out on time, but don't know about family gifts.
default_whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back