Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey my ss posted some more great ideas for her gift!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp Im glad I checked in!

So for myself I guess hmmmmm,

Well I only have 2 minis at the house now they are both overs and both bay (Ian and Fly are their names)
default_xreiter.gif
I do show them although not as much as I would like.

Im on dialysis so no chocolate or nuts please I love them and will eat them and then my lab work will be off and my nurse will be lecturing
default_thumbdown.gif
me!

I am a dog groomer and have 2 dogs so anything doggie or lil horse related is great.

I love knitting and sewing so any yarn or fabric ect.

I also love reading, historicals, murder mystries, just about anything.

Well hope everyone has a great day!

This is so fun!!!

I cant wait to go shopping this weekend
default_smile.png
Got my SS kids too... so this should be alot of fun ;)

Oh, so where do I begin.... I LOVE ANYTHING!!! haha... anything horse related anyways. Our barn colors are Black, Purple, and Pink.. All of our barn halters are usually black, but my lead ropes come in a variety of colors..lol Those are always the hardest thing to keep track of around here. I swear they just grow little legs and walk off so I can never find them. Horse grooming products are always welcomed, and books, DVDs and anything to gain more knowledge are fun too!

Happy Shopping Everyone!!!

I also love anything horse related. I love to decorate for christmas(thats about the only holiday I decorate for) I have big horses and of course minis. I love anything with Aussies on it. My australian shepards is my baby. She doesnt know she is a dog. My house is decorated in horses so like i said anything with a horse on it is perfect for me. I really like anything not a hard person to buy for at all.

I also love anything horse related. I love to decorate for christmas(thats about the only holiday I decorate for) I have big horses and of course minis. I love anything with Aussies on it. My australian shepards is my baby. She doesnt know she is a dog. My house is decorated in horses so like i said anything with a horse on it is perfect for me. I really like anything not a hard person to buy for at all.

REO reminded me to post on here (Thanks Robin!!)!

Soo here's a list about me:

I breed and show Cardigan Welsh Corgis (they are not the same as Pembroke Welsh Corgis)-currently own 7, well actually 8 with the new pup, and hopefully soon to be 9
default_pray.gif

I ride Dressage and own 2 horses (16 hh +).

I also like sheep related things-goes with the herding dogs
default_yes.gif

I have a sweet tooth...and LOVE chocolate & most candies (not black licorice though)

I knit and LOVE doing puzzles (the harder the better).

I also like smelly candles (sweet or floral....I have a wide assortment of bath & body works candles
default_whistling.gif
)

Happy shopping!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Okay, I finally have a few minutes to post some hints.

1.) some clothes (i.e. full body or hoodies) for my horses - they are all between 34 and 36 inches.

2.) some flat back buckets

3.) bucket straps

4.) any books on horses

5.) showing supplies (i.e. show sheen, miracle groom, healthy hair, clear or black hoof polish)

barn colors are blue and red

Hope that helps!!

Happy shopping to all!!

Reo reminded me to pop in here too... don't think my secret santa has popped in here yet... she gave me some pretty good ideas... but any more would be very helpful
default_smile.png
love doing all this shopping stuff hehe.

for the secret santa who has me, I think I gave some good ideas... but here are a few more ideas for you...

love anything blingy
default_smile.png
anything purple and cute
default_smile.png
love soft toys and have a collection at my work desk (looking at them right now lol) a nice little soft toy horse would be cute to add... (if you could find something that looks like any of my ponies that would be mega awesome!

. Penny: chestnut flaxen with white face (mini horse) . . Suzie silver bay (mini pony) . Finn Dark bay (mini pony) . Smartie bay with white star (Aussie stock horse)

umm, what else...

love getting any kind of jewlerry... ooh I actually just broke my anklet ....
default_sad.png
so if you can find any that are nice and cheap
default_smile.png
would love one of them hehe.

if you need any more info contact Robin and she can contact me
default_smile.png

have fun shopping everyone
default_smile.png
think I have to include something Aussie for my secret santa hehe, this will be fun! (no I don't think a baby kangaroo will be allowed to travel post ) LOL

Oh Wow! What great ideas. Everyone has given great hints for their SS. Thanks Robin for reminding me to post some hints.

I know I gave some in my e-mail, but lets see if I can remember.

I quilt so horse themed fabric is great. I have 12 minis ranging in size from 28" to 38". Oh wait two of those are foals and they are smaller.

Lead ropes they do sprout legs like someone else said.

I'm currently training one for obstical so books on training would be nice.

Coffee is my mainstay. Love collecting to go cups.

Really just about anything would be great. Will be thrilled with what ever my SS decides.

Ok so i know i gave a list to REO to send out and my memory is horrible lol i forgot what i told her.

Im pretty easy to please actually i LOVE HORSEY RELATED STUFF
default_smile.png
from orniments decor and pics. I have only full

size horses no more minis for me right now
default_sad.png
I own and stand a paint stud (my avitar) my farm colors are teal and black

I have 3 sentsy warmers so yep i love that stuff
default_smile.png
any strong candles too and candy chocolate

I LOVE getting stuff from where my ss lives ( from the town or local school etc. )

SWEATSHIRTS i like xl or xxl big comfy sweatshirts i can wear while at the barn. same size in a t shirt

I show halter horses and have a Lounge Line Trail in Hand prospect at the moment

I have 5 horses 5 dogs (2jack russells, aussie, a old black lab heeler mix and a big black lab pit mix)

I LOVE TO BAKE & COOK so cookbooks and stuff ROCKs

I collect decorative crosses in all sizes and colors i have a wall for them

not sure what else but anything my ss sends I will like
default_smile.png
its the thought that counts !

really would like a fleece slinky hood in small/medium(600-800lb) but i have no idea how much they cost of were to find one

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to add that I love white chocolate. Doesn't matter if it is with nuts or plain but don't like it messed up with other flavors like a fruit or something. :)

Sent a fairly long list when I sent my e-mail, so not sure if there would be much to add, except... Absolutely no green and no orange.

I love hot chocolate, love horses (especially Arabians and minis), love Australian Shepherds, love chocolate candy (absolutely no peanuts). I wear an XL in t-shirts and sweatshirts. My minis mostly wear XL mini halters, everyone has their own color halter, but we like navy blue, royal blue, purple, teal, and multi-color. I'm tall so prefer longer lead ropes, like at least 8' long. I really don't need more candles, my BIL stocks me up every Christmas. But, I do love Bath and Body works, my current fav scent is Butterfly Flower and their new Country Chic is pretty good.

My secret santa has been taken care of order is in process for deliver by end of Nov.I hope my person enjoys What I send

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

From MBHorses
default_smile.png

Mine was sent out on the 7th! Now I'm just impatiently watching the tracking on it!
default_impatient.jpg
Hehehehe! I hope my SS enjoys everything!

Wow, you guys are on the ball. I'm not nearly that quick, I'm still in shopping mode.

I cant even get to shopping mode when I dont know what to shop for.....grrr

I am an animal lover and presently have 3 horses, one cat, and three dogs. My little Papillon, Ginger is my baby and goes with me everywhere. I love to get things from around the country. When I travel, I get magnets from places I visit. My barn color is royal blue. I also like pretty kitchen towels.

I love anything horse relative.I have minis horses.I love all colors,black pinto,appy and buckskin are some of my favorites. I love the blue eyed ones
default_smile.png
.My minis are 34 inches and under.I have three dogs and three cats
default_smile.png
.Everyone calls me Horse LOVER,Because they are my LOVE :)There is so much Nice horse things.

I just thought of something. Reading through this post many people ask for horse things, maybe posting farm names/animal names might help? I know when I had horses I loved having their names on things, but maybe im just weird?

Ashley that sounds good.

My minis names are Elvis black pinto stud, Echo buckskin mare,Gracie White appy, Fancy sorrel pinto mare, Mia Black pinto mare,This are for sale/trade Duffy Palomino stud and 2012 fillies Temperance and Jasmine

My dogs our BB, Paris and New York(that is my daughter dog) and Ella, GG and Emerest the cats(outside cats )

My farm name is Paint By Numbers Ranch.

Thanks Melissa

Latest posts

Back