Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty easy, if my SS is international I would love anything unique to your homeland.

Wear a 3x top.

Love strongly scented candles in pine (we have a Christmas tree farm), gardenia, those fresh air scents, anything Welsh Corgi (I have both breeds), wacky brightly colored coffee mugs, colorful wool crew socks.

Food wise, I like most things, milk but not dark chocolate, no coconut. I LOVE gingerbread cookies.

I make beaded jewelry so unique beads would be great.

Hope this helps but don't feel limited to this list, you might have something else wonderful in mind and that would be awesome as well.

For whomever got my name a few more ideas. I have 2 registered border collies, Shefdale Rusty and Shefdale Aisha, as well as a cat, Oreo. I have 2 sons, Noah who will be 4 in March and Micah who will be 2 in January. I have been married six years now to a great guy named Terry. I have miniature horses, shetland ponies and 1 arabian. I have a sweet tooth and I do love surprises. I am pretty easy to please. :)

I hope the hints in my e-mail were good enough, but just in case.

Seriously, I am always cold. Warm socks, gloves, hats are appreciated. I have size 9 feet.

I'm really not a big candy/chocolate fan although I do love orange chocolate. I also like mint a lot (not mint chocolate though).

I enjoy cute sayings (nothing religious please) and encouraging words.

Picture frames always go to good use in this house.

Hair accessories are a favorite - my hair is very long.

I also LOOOOOOOVEEEE coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is my first year and I amd SOOO excited!!! In my list, I included for my little mini stud : Tail bag, leg wraps, sleazy sleeper, mane keeper (he's 35 inches tall and 320 lbs+/-), shipping boots, bareback pad, harness bag, stud muffins treats.

I hope this is good information. My favorite color for him is bright red, but being a buckskin paint, he looks really good in blues (electric, aqua, royal, etc) and black. He is my only mini, but I have 2 big horses as well and love EVERYTHING to do with horses. I collect Breyers and other models, love anything with horses on it, love to groom the horses, and spoil them. I have long hair myself and LOVE bling. I would love to have a hair accessory for a show. Bling in ANY form is good :) No bling is good too. I am not picky. Love clinton anderson training and tack. I'll be excited with whatever you decide ;-)Thanks soo much in advance to my Santa. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL early!
default_thumbup.gif

I love metal art such as stuff made from horse shoes and shoeing nails..candles baked goodies-- anything chocolate..we raise mini Aussie and love stuff for them .. we ha've 40 amha minis and show farm colors are bright pink purple lime green ect. With daisy..yes we are bright and cheerful. House is all country with metal art crosses and horses everywhere..also llove wind chimes....that should make shopping

easy....

I love metal art such as stuff made from horse shoes and shoeing nails..candles baked goodies-- anything chocolate..we raise mini Aussie and love stuff for them .. we ha've 40 amha minis and show farm colors are bright pink purple lime green ect. With daisy..yes we are bright and cheerful. House is all country with metal art crosses and horses everywhere..also llove wind chimes....that should make shopping

easy....

easy....

easy....

Well I gave some suggestions but I will add I have been looking for a show number clip to show my number on my back and a driving apron.

I’m size 8-10 in pants and have a 34 inseam, not sure if my SS is handy but I’d love a driving apron??? My colors are rust, browns, earth tones to match my sorrel mini and the wood on my cart.

Really anything horse related is great. I love reading driving books and magazines. I think my horses have everything that they will ever need in the way of tack. I don't have a huge sweet tooth but wont turn my nose up at it either. I try to set a good example for my husband that is an extremely easy keeper.

I hope this helps!

I am also very easy as I love anything horse related. I have just the one drving mini. I also have dogs. I collect Santa Clases for decorations here around the house. Have a Christmas tree that needs new things for decorations. I live in NE Ohio and it gets cold up here during the winter so could use anything to keep me warm. Hope this helps if my list was not good for you.

Thanks Robin I love doing this each year.

Okay....so I'm finally checking in!!

Dear Secret Santa---I HAVE NOT been very good this year (you know why) however, I did make amends and would like a gift, please??!!
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_pray.gif
I am new to miniatures, have the one cremello stallion, and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have any old miniature information available. I thrive on research, so hope you might be able to send me old magazines, advertising flyers, pedigree articles, etc. that are miniature horse related. I collect odd tea cups/saucers with a focus on roses/flowers. I'm still trying to find a squeaky toy that Lucky (my Jack Russell) can't gnaw the squeaker out of in 3 1/2 seconds!!
default_gaah.gif
I'm not sure what the adopt-a-cat would like...... I do like to write, so nice pens or paper are fine--I usually pick up most of the things I like at Goodwill and thrift stores, and don't mind receiving from there! As I mentioned farm colors are willow green/gold/scarlet, my favorite color is willow green, I like dragons too (hence the farm name, Dragons Wish) and homemade anything is very much appreciated. The only allergy I have is to wheat products...but chocolate is YUUUUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!! Ooooohhh, almost forgot, I love family recipes too....

I do have a few geegaws I've collected, most that I have is just unusual stuff--things you don't see often, but are cute none-the-less (think ceramic flying pig ornament
default_laugh.png
).

Again, THANK YOU SANTA, and I'll do better next year!!

I really like to receive things unique to where my SS lives.

I really like handmade things.

I like socks.

I don't like to cook--I do it out of necessity but I'd rather play outside.

Books might not be good; I am picky about books.

I am a sewing button collector. Any ol' dirty can/jar/bag of buttons makes my heart go pitter patter.

A not so expensive show halter, that may cost to much..............

If candy I like Dove Chocolates,no nuts

Shirt size is XL

gloves ,,I have long fingers so not small for sure

Winter hat , the kind I think they are knitted with ear covers , they look like a knit hat with ear covers

and they usually tie, I got one a few years ago at Tractor Supply I think.

What I really need is another rope halter Mini size, I do not keep halters on mine but use the rope ones when they need tending.

I have 15 mini's, I am done breeding, back and hips to bad now, I also have 4 Quarter horses all my horse have been with me since they were babies except fora few I bought from Seven Acre's.

That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks Reo you are the Best

Thank You My Secret Santa.

To my Secret Santa;

I like horsie stuff, Appaloosa, Pinto, Pintaloosa and blue eyes are my fave. I also like good smelling homemade soaps and lotions. Pretty horse fabric. (I prefer prints of just horses and not saddles or horseshoes etc..) socks with horses on them. Colors I like are purple, teals, greens, browns. Homemade items. A nice horse brush. I like Crosses. I also like green mossy oak camo with some pink. Hope this helps :)

Thanks Santa!!
default_hypocrite.gif

LOL

Merry Christmas!

God Bless!

Sheri Hill

Okay, let's see.

I love coffee and chocolate, hehe

I always love new halters, I have a new colt named "Chevy" who fits in a size small halter - his color is teal/turquoise. I also have a filly "Jazz" she fits in a medium, she has a few colors - everything looks amazing on her! - sky blue, soft/baby pink, purple and raspberry .\

I LOVE good smelling candles!

But I will be so appreciative of anything!

Yippeee I love this time of yr!!!

If my SS needs more ideas, I would also love warm socks!!!! I forgot how cold it gets!!!! Or maybe a tostie hat!!!!!

I think I gave my SS a good list but after reading these I will try and list a few more. I really don't do chocolate, I'm not really into sweets. I do wear xxl tops but it's not from sweets.....lol. If my SS is international I would like something from your homeland. I am a blingy kind of girl (over the hill lady)..even my Harley has bling all over it. My harness has bling on it too. Anything lil horse is fun. My living room is full of antiques and I love brick and brack for that room. Any little thing that is old I can find a place for it . I really enjoy the giving more than the receiving but this is fun.oh yeah, I do have pierced ears.

hmmm hints...

well i LOVE coffee and chocolate, i collect christmas stuff, and love to recieve something from my santas area!

no lotions or soaps please, not fond of flowery things.

we have 5 shelties, a doberman, a lab and 2 chi's.

teacup sized girly dog clothes would be awesome, my smaller chi is only a pound and a half!!

we have 25 miniature horses and recently got our first shetland!

i will love anything i am sure!

I love anything horsey, anything Golden Retriever, I love coffee mugs with dogs on or horses, I love dark chocolate, I love paints I mean real paints the artsy type lol. I love Catherine Cookson novels, I love J.D. Robb novels....

Oh I forgot to mention, my size is medium tshirts and sweatshirts. I love anything horse related or dogs, Golden retrievers etc, thats all for now:)

Lets see I love my morning coffee, I have 2 dogs a sheltie( seirra) and a chihuahua(logan) I have 3 kids and 4 miniatures I love blue not really sure what else lol

So happy to have joined in the fun this year, missed last year..

I have 6 miniature horses 30"- 34"

most of my horses color : black and white

dewormer is always needed prefer Ivermectin

Jewlery is nice: (silver) have pierced ears.

chocolate with peanuts

bath towel

short story books to read to my grand daughter who is 4 years old

Daily planner for the new year

Hope this helps my special secret santa..

Alright, been a little busy so havent posted more hints and I am so sorry. Let me see, I cant remember what I said in my email so if I repeat I am sorry
default_smile.png
I am 25 years old and am so excited for this secret santa!!!

I love cool socks, fuzzy, colorful or cool designs

I love all of my miniature horses ( i have 27) all are AMHA 29 inches to 34 inches and anything for them is cool, I always love grooming things, kind of infatuated with it ( brushes, cowboy magic, combs, other products)

both my horses and I love treats haha they love just about anything, I usually feed them the mini sized apple wafers and I like mint/choc, not a big fan of dark chocolate.

My favorite colors are yellow and pink but I love all bright colors.

I can always use halters and leads

I usually have lots of coffee cups and calendars so those dont usually get used around here but I wont object
default_smile.png

Oh and we just started decorating our tree with ceramic cowboy boot ornaments from all over, not sure how easy they are to find but anything western is good too

hope that helps
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back