Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't worry me what my SS sends me.
default_smile.png

I like mauves, lilacs, purples etc.

I drive and sometimes show harness ponies.
default_yes.gif

My family and I have part arabian pintos as well as minis and Riding Ponies.

A few hints....

I gave a pretty good list to my SS already but will add a few things.

I would love anything with stars on it, blue or purple in particular. Scarves, gloves and cute socks are always welcome too. Gift cert or credit for something you offer is cool too. I like cute jewelry but not earrings because I cannot wear them. I love cute PJ pants and would love some with horses on them.

I am pretty simple and will be thrilled with any gift. They are always FUN! Happy Shopping to ALL the SS's out there!

Hmmm some of these may have already been mentioned-- metal art- anything with a horse or boots on it-- unusual hanging crosses-- wind chimes- candles-- we raise AMHA horses and miniature australian shepherds-- farm colors are hot pink-teal- bright purple- i collect blown glass christmas ornaments... love chocolate-and specialty coffees- love little wooden signs with clever sayings.....

default_xreiter.gif
Package in the mail today to my Secret Santa.
default_xreiter.gif

Priority mail....you should receive this week!!!!

I leave this Sunday for a 7 day Carribean Cruise....

default_thumbup.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

So, wanted to get my package off too you, and hope you get it before

I leave.

Enjoy
default_smile.png

Alright I have a new computer as for the last month mine wasnt working properly.

I have received my SS gift but are we to open them now or wait?

I cant believe it got here this fast as I thought we were to mail them are Nov.25th. Mine is ready to go in the mail just have to get the package.

Cant wait to open the box as it doesnt even tell me who sent it. Thanks already before i even know what is in it from my SS.

No need to wait to send the gifts out. Send them any time you want. I only asked that they go out NO LATER than Dec 1st.

But before that would be great!

Are we ready for our "got gift" thread yet?

Anyone else get theirs???

I am making the gift for my secret person and I have nearly finished so it should be on the post by Friday.
aktion033.gif

I will be doing my shopping next Monday so will be posting within a day or two after that. I already have some good ideas.

Still doing some shopping, but have most of it planned.

Edited to add: ordered the last of my SS gifts yesterday, so should get here next Friday, and will mail ASAP. So close to the first, but not before. Should get htere in more than enough time to be before Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

so sorry if my santa is waiting on me !! Life got in the way !

I have no idea what ideas I gave my SS.

But here are some more =)

LOVE anything horse related, own arabs and miniatures (new to arabs), LOVE painted ponies, Breyer horses etc etc ! Own mini dachshunds, and border collies. Not to mention my family of kitty cats ! Love them all. Animal mad, an AVID reader. CHocoholic, sigh, love it far too much ! I dont like coffee, love the smell, just cant handle the taste =( . hmm I think that could be it.

but truly I would be happy with ANYTHING !

So sorry to my Santa if they where waiting on me!!!!!! Laptop troubles.
no.gif
My farm colors are blue,red, and purple. King and queen kinda colors. um I really don't know of anything else.
laugh.gif
I will be happy no matter what!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also making part of mine, should be finished tomorrow hopefully! hope my SS likes it! it has a long way to go! so trying to get it done ASAP!!!
default_laugh.png
LOVE this idea! had so much fun shopping!

Thanks so much Robin for doing this year after year!!

HURRY HURRY HURRY!
default_xbud.gif

Time to mail the gifts out is NOW! Especially if they have far to go!!!

Go Santas, go!
default_pray.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg

default_thud.gif
<---- LOL!!

I am finishing my gift today and it will be in the post by tomorrow morning
yes.gif
Promise
biggrin.gif

I should be sending mine out in the next couple days. I've decided to buy local. I'll be looking around town for the items today.

Back