Secret Santa GOT GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you tell me how to post a picture? I click on the picture box and it says enter URL, the picture is on my desktop and it doesn't have a URL.

Got it! Thanks Marsha, here are my gifts from my Secret Santa!

IMG_0067.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
can you go to photobucket.com and get an account & upload your pics there and then post the URL it makes here?

I got mine today, only it says not to open it until Christmas ! well I opened it not to be pert, but because I wanted to know what SS sent it to me, It is Nicole Norton from Boston, New York. I think it is HG stables.
Hope you liked it :) Hahaha couldn't hold out huh? ;-) That's fine I had fun with it.

I got my package from Jeannie Cogan I havent opened it yet unless she really wants me to.

I opened it today Jeannie Cogan its very nice thank you! LOVE the necklace!! I will try to post a picture soon fighting a cold >.< cant win lol.

OKAY! So I Caved!!! LOL! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH LEYA aka JACK'S THUNDER!!!!!!! First the absolutely gorgeous wrappings and bow and ornaments (which are now hanging on the tree!). Then the gifts! Oh My! Found out my son and his fiance and the kids are not going to be at the Family Christmas Eve (doing her side at their place) but they are coming over Christmas day (and my Mom), so there will be gift opening after all on Christmas day. Sooooooo- feeling a bit blue this morning, I decided to open my SS gift. (saved the lovely paper!). The top tiny box held a beautiful set of little horse head pierced earrings! Just absolutely PERFECT!!!!
default_laugh.png
It's like you know me in person!!! Then the middle box- the one that was doing the 'jingle bell' sounds- held-------------JINGLE BELLS!!!!!!
default_488.gif
A lovely string of large old bells on a strip of red plaid and burlap perfect for door hanging!!!! (house NOT barn Hubby! LOL!
default_nono.gif
). And the bottom large box held a sweet soft sweatshirt (perfect size) of the prettiest aqua and pair pair of equally soft double lined slipper socks in off white, aqua and pink!
default_laugh.png
My Gosh-I'm floored!!! So wonderful-thoughtful and I'm am perfectly delighted!
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy Thank you! Thank you!
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_20141221_095245_282.jpg

IMG_20141221_095300_009.jpg

sorry I am late posting! I received my box Thursday or Friday and found out that my secret Santa is Robin (ROKO)
default_firstprize.gif
I put it under the tree and emailed her and she said I could open it because the gift inside was wrapped. Well I started to open it and all I could see was Styrofoam and peanuts so being afraid they weren't wrapped after all I put it back under the tree...so on Sunday I was taking a break and thought to myself I'm opening it!!! sqweee....sorry I'm like a kid at Christmas anyway they were wrapped, so now I have 3 gifts wrapped under the tree to open on Christmas morning
default_yes.gif
I also got some chocolates, those lasted about 3 seconds YUM, plus! in the beautiful card some of those new jamberry nail wraps!! Thank you so much Robin I already feel so blessed and I still have 3 to open!! I'll post what I got after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!!! I hope everyone has had as much fun as me sending and receiving their gifts.

Wheee!!!!!!!!!! I've never had those candies so I hoped they were good. I picked out those flowered Jamberrys just for you. I hope you like them!
default_smile.png

I have stories to share about 2 of your gifts! Your waiting is killing me LOL! But I wait too, so I understand it!

Received my parcels yesterday.

I opened them of course They were the 1st and 2nd books Kit Ehrman, in the Steve Cline Mystery.

Thank you very much Jody, I haven't read them and cant wait to sit down a read them.

Merry Christmas.

Hi, just posting to say that my gift from Norman OK arrived yesterday. I am going to be good with this one and wait till christmas. Thank you
default_smile.png

Only 3 more now! I've been good all year, come on Santa and give me my 100%!
default_pray.gif

default_impatient.jpg
Waiting waiting!

SO close now!
default_drool5.gif

Will I get my 100% on time this year?
default_ohnoes.jpg

Whoop! Whoop!
default_risa8.gif

Yeah, SS gift arrived in today's mail from Nicki Conner in Canada, FrostedPine on the group. I wasn't going to open until at least tomorrow, but the custom's label said chocolate, so I opened the box and grabbed the first chocolate I saw, I'll open the rest tomorrow and post more at that time. The chocolate I grabbed is a Cadbury's roasted almond dark chocolate bar, it WAS so yummy; I could have eaten more, so yummy. TY

Last edited by a moderator:
im hoping my secret santa got her gifts!!! they should have been there yesterday!! i am looking for the tracking recipt now!

Ok, so I only made it to today, Nicki (frostedpines) spoiled me. Lots of chocolate, a leadrope, a mane detangler (this is my favorite type of brush), a face brush and the cutest cowboy puppy ornament (didn't make the picture as my camera ate the first picture).

LB Secret santa gift 2014.jpg

The chocolate hedgehogs are awesome, don't think they'll last long; the Cadbury bar with almonds is yummy (that's what I had yesterday), and I love Cadbury mini eggs, don't think I've ever seen them at Christmas time, just Easter.

Thank you so much Nicki, awesome SS.

Back