Secret Santa GOT GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today!!!!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_aktion033.gif
My Santa is Leya "Jack's Thunder"!!!! I feel I know you- I have read many of your posts! I have not opened the BIG box!
default_hypocrite.gif
Just slit the envelope open that was on the outside. Pretty Christmas card signed by Leya and a quick note hoping I enjoy everything (oooo-"its" a "them"). It's quite lightweight-so I am excited and not able to even guess at all what might be in there. I didn't open it because it didn't know if things were wrapped-and if I don't open it I won't be able to feel and shake and stuff-LOL!
default_whistling.gif

I am going to try to hold out until Christmas day-but the other year I caved the weekend before. My husband doesn't think I'll make it-we'll see. I will post and pic when I do open it!
default_thumbup.gif
Big 'Thank You' so far Leya!
default_yes.gif

FrostedPines your other Santa wanted me to let you know she'll be sending it on Monday. Sounds like it'll be worth the wait!
default_smile.png

You can open the box, it's all wrapped!!!! Glad your excited! It was sooo fun shopping for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yippee!! I got my wonderful gifts today from Dragon Farm- Julie Lucky, Penny and Spanky.

I loved all the gifts and my 4 legged kids loved them even more. Have a nice holiday.

Lea

20141213_105424.jpg

20141213_094022.jpg

20141213_104823.jpg

HollynIvysMomma, she got your gift but is waiting until Christmas to open it. She's not able to log in and she wanted me to let you know
default_smile.png

I'm running a little late, but finally mailed off my Secret Santa package today.

Jack's Thunder (Leya): So I opened the box. What a GORGEOUS wrapping! It's too too pretty to open yet anyway!!!
default_yes.gif
I will post a pic of my lovely package! (sorry-the flash bounced off the shiny paper-LOL!). I am even more excited and curious because now that it's been lifted out of the packing box, it JINGLES!!! (Santa Claus and the sleigh bells!). Love it! Going to drool over it as long as I can-so pretty! The wrapping is even a gift!
default_firstprize.gif
P.S. I smoothed out all the papers that were packed around it and am reading them! Fun to see what goes on in another state! There are ads for Meijers store and we are getting are first Meijers here. Now I can check prices LOL! IMG_20141213_191925_055.jpg

Ohhh nooooo!!! Lea (zoey829)!!!! I didn't know you had a GSD, my FAVORITE breed--and I didn't send him (her?) a gift. WAAAAAHHH. :'(

And the expression on the white dog's face (Sprite?) looks like someone who thinks ALL the toys are for her. LOL

As for me, so far I've resisted temptation and my box is still closed. When I finish decorating next week it will go under the tree. Once there though, it will just be a matter of time 'til I cave and open it. :) :-O

HollynIvysMomma, glad you liked your stuff. I went back and got myself one of the solar lights. I thought they

were so cute.

Chandab I got my secret Santa gift today, thank you very much. I can't figure out how to post a picture. I haven't opened them yet I am going to try and wait, well at least until after dinner!

IMG_0067.JPG

Glad it arrived safely. You don't have to wait, but if you do, it's only a week til Christmas.
default_yes.gif
:yes

Got my gift yesterday! Thank you Nicki (frosted pine minis) for the lovely gifts! Can't get my phone to upload a pic, but I got a lovely blue halter, new combs/brush, gorgeous ornaments and candy! Yum!!

Since I'm getting ready to put up a small western-themed Christmas tree, I decided to unbox my gifts!

IMG_20141218_223226_865.jpg

IMG_20141218_223356_106.jpg

There are NINE gifts!! One is for the pups for sure!! (Since I don't care for Bac'n Cheese biscuits.)

IMG_20141218_223656_974.jpg

I'll post more pics when I get the gifts under their little tree. I sure am glad Christmas is in only one more week.

Still holding out on opening my perfectly gorgeous package(s)!!! Such pleasant anticipation!!!
default_drool5.gif

I want to Thank my Secret Santa Forum name : Dein (Kera) for the beautiful horse shoe wall hanging it will be hung in my tack room where I can enjoy it daily. I'd post a picture but me and camera and the computer don't mix real well.
default_yes.gif

It was a lot of fun and I'll look forward to next year. Again a big thanks to Robin for putting this all together for us.

Barb (Dobby 204)

Will we make it in time?? Only 4 mail days left and waiting on EIGHT yet to get their gifts
default_xreiter.gif

Latest posts

Back