Secret Santa GOT GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo Hoo!
default_xbud.gif
Did you guess it might be a comic and open it Robin-or did it get ripped in shipping (I packed a little weird)?
default_whistling.gif
I'm glad you have something to tide you over until Christmas-LOL!
default_thumbup.gif
I hope you and Karrell enjoy the gifts on Christmas!
default_hypocrite.gif
(PS-still waiting on mine from my SS-but still plenty of time-so not really worried).

Mine came today! From Canada! I was so excited bc I have never been anywhere but I did go to Canada this summer! Thank you SS! I think the profile name is Zipper? That was on the return address. I got lots of goodies for my babies: new brushes and fly.mask and lead and hay net. Super cute earrings and such a cute solar light. I love all of it!!

Mine came today! From Canada! I was so excited bc I have never been anywhere but I did go to Canada this summer! Thank you SS! I think the profile name is Zipper? That was on the return address. I got lots of goodies for my babies: new brushes and fly.mask and lead and hay net. Super cute earrings and such a cute solar light. I love all of it!!

I didn't know if the box contents were xmas wrapped or not so I had hubby open it. He handed me the comic and said look and Archie comic! I guess it was just in there
default_smile.png

Yippee, my gifts from my Secret Santa arrived yesterday. We were at the eye hospital, having my second cataract surgery so I didn't see it, there by the back door, but my hubby sure did.

My Secret santa was Debby Bowen and boy did she hit the nail on the head. I love chickens and silly socks and that's what I got plus some home made jelly. YUM.

And, of course I had to put on the socks first thing this morning. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a picture of your own feet? Especially when only one eye is working? LOL

And, just so Debby knows what I'm talking about when I say I love anything chicken, I thought I'd take a picture of a small portion of my kitchen (I have a kitchen to die for, it's the reason I bought this house. Took one look at the kitchen and said "I'll take it"). I think my new chicken is going to fit right in.

Thank you so much Debby, I love everything. I'm sure I'm going to like them even more when I can see out of my right eye. LOL

secret santa 001.JPG

secret santa 002.JPG

secret santa 003.JPG

My SS present went out yesterday, expected delivery 12-11.

Someone special is Anxiously awaiting!

i RECEIVED MY BOTTOMLESS SS GIFT BOX TODAY FROM SHANA HADLOCH, IN CANADA. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW, WOW AND WOW., IT HAD 18 GIFTS IN IT... IT WAS MORE FUN TO OPEN THAN I CAN EVEN REMEMBER HAVING AS A KID.

I WILL POST PICTURES TOMORROW WHEN I FIND A PLACE TO DISPLAY THEM ALL.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SHANA, YOU ARE A GREAT SECRET SANTA.

You are welcome Jeannie. Had fun shopping for you. Glad it made it there earlier than they said it would. :)

Woo Hoo! Who knew getting a secret Santa gift would be SO MUCH FUN!!! I received my package from Painted Passion Mini's (Kristen Florez) I had planned to wait to open it, but curiosity got the better of me ;)

She sent me the most amazing hand painted wine glass that had the cutest little horse painted on it. It is AMAZING! Then, she filled it with chocolate....YUM!! I told myself that was the only one I was going to open and I would wait with the others, but that only lasted about 5 min. LOL. The next gift was Starbucks hot chocolate (which was made and enjoyed right away) along with a Christmas cookbook with some really yummy recipes inside. Then, there was this cute little treasure chest which I opened to find olivine serpentine and an amethyst crystal!!! I think you have ESP Kristen because I LOVE rocks/minerals & crystals!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH Kristen for the beautiful hand painted glass, cookbook, Starbucks, & crystal/minerals I absolutely LOVE my gifts!

Michelle Klatt

4 K's Miniature Horses

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

Great!!! I am glad my person got my gift. Seems like vey year my person doesn't post, and it leaves me wondering. Thanks for keeping me posted.

Hope everyone enjoys their gift. I will post when I get mine!!!

Lea

My elf's gift is still on track for delivery Monday (the 15th.) I took my damaged gift and had them inspect it for me. No apparent damage, so I had them tape it back closed. Their expressions were humurous, particularly when I explained about Secret Santa. I'm trying to wait until Christmas to open mine, since it's my whole Christmas (like Robin and a couple of others.)

Hi Major Clementine, I got your gift, I went to the post office that day and they said they didnt have anything but that they were not dont delivering yet but that not to worry because they know who I am, I guess my mom picked up the mail that afternoon. Thank you thank you thank you!! I

Last edited by a moderator:
Love them Michelle! Def. my new favorite mug, using it all the time. I have also worn the necklace and earrings! My fav colors! AND my boy! LOL So pretty! Love it all! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Merry Christmas!!

Sheri Hill

My USPS tracking number said my package arrived at its destination this morning. Hoping my SS receiver gets it today.

Frostedpineminis- glad it arrived safe. Yes i made the cookies. I hope they didn't spoil in-transit. I figured they might be okay with the cold weather. That small stiff hoof brush is my most used tool in my grooming arsenal. Enjoy!

Got it!!! But I'm going to try and wait as long as I can!!! Sorry I didnt post yesterday I got home super later from work!!!

(oh and I'm still waiting to open my "envelope"
default_thumbup.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back