Secret Santa GOT GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE as soon as you get it THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!
That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!
default_yes.gif

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL
Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".
AHHH!!!
default_thud.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??
default_worshippy.gif

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't post here to who or where it's going! Don't ruin the surprise!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
default_488.gif

HERE IS THE HINT THREAD LINK!! In case you want to still see or Post more hints!
http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?/topic/136406-secret-santa-hint-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just opened my SS gift from Kathryn Arthur" anoki"

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the Christmas wreath...WOW WOW, it's BEAUTIFUL! Handmade leather wreath!

I will post pic soon. Heading off to work.

And, I also got chocolates....yummy.

Ok, I can't attach a photo, what m I doing wrong?

Thank you to "Barefootin" for the gift my family received today. My son loved his hotwheels car. The starfish ornament is beautiful! And the Florida magnets are already on my fridge. The wrapped gift I will save for Christmas unless you wanted me to open it early. Oh and the postcard my son claimed and put on his bulletin board. Merry Christmas.

I also just got my SS gift sent off today so it's been a day full of "Holiday Cheer"

I just opened my SS gift from Kathryn Arthur" anoki"

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the Christmas wreath...WOW WOW, it's BEAUTIFUL! Handmade leather wreath!

I will post pic soon. Heading off to work.

And, I also got chocolates....yummy.

Ok, I can't attach a photo, what m I doing wrong?

Oh good!! It got there!!!
default_thumbup.gif
I got things out a little early for a change this year!
default_yes.gif

Hope you have a great holiday season!

~kathryn

Hmmm I sent my SS gift about 3 wks ago. Please post!!!!

Lea

MajorClementine - I am glad that you got your gift. It got there sooner than I expected. You may open YOUR gift when ever you wish.LOL Personally I can never wait to open presents like this. There is nothing perishable in there so hurry on that account. I figure boys and Hotwheels go together like pie and icecream. I know when in doubt for my son, who is now 12, get the Hotwheels.

I got mine today! From Michelle Klatt, Forum name MiniAppLuvr I didn't open it yet... but will see how long I hold out! They are sitting there in that shining pretty paper!! They came in a box full of pretty Christmas paper and a bunch of Kisses in Cherry and mint truffle flavors sprinkled all over! Thank you so much Michelle! I will post again when I open it!!
default_thumbup.gif

Sheri Hill

Receiving a Christmas counts as a gift for me!!! Thanks Barb in WA!! Guess you people with REAL winters sent yours quicker, while you could still make it to the mailbox without skis. ;-)

11-30-2014 edit

Ooopsie!!! I was so excited to receive my 1st CHRISTMAS CARD that I left the word CARD out of my post. :-O I haven't received my Secret Santa gift yet. I am sending one out on Wednesday morning though.

OK, I couldn't hold out, those shining wrapping paper gifts were calling me! LOL WOW, was I spoiled and did Michelle~ MiniAppLuvr do an amazing job! She got me (not sure if she made them herself??) A gorgeous purple/teal/green beaded necklace with matching earrings and the necklace has a neat setting with a picture of my blue eyed appaloosa stallion Illusion in it with some matching rhinestones on it! Did you make this Michelle?? WOW! Also she sent a WONDERFUL coffee mug with pictures of my boy Illusion on it! I am using it now! My new FAVORITE mug!!!!!!!!! You must have really planned this all out and put some thought into it, and I am assuming sent off for this mug right away to get it back in time and get it all sent out so early?! WOW! I LOVE MY GIFTS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

PS those mint truffle kisses were wonderful too! mmm! LOL

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MICHELLE~ MiniAppLuvr, they were wonderful gifts! SPOT ON and I love them!
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Robin for handling the Secret Santa Swap each year! You do a wonderful job and we all appreciate it!!

Sheri Hill

Secret Santa gift from Michelle Klatt Lil Beginnings 11-29-14~001.jpg

Secret Santa gift from Michelle Klatt Lil Beginnings 11-29-14~002.jpg

Secret Santa gift from Michelle Klatt Lil Beginnings 11-29-14~003.jpg

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!! YAY!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much Marsha Cassada!! So far, I got an awesome pair of Cardigan Corgi socks!! And a VERY COOL Cardigan Corgi card (which will find it's way to a frame!). Haven't opened the rest yet, we'll see how long that lasts!
default_whistling.gif

~kathryn

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!! YAY!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much Marsha Cassada!! So far, I got an awesome pair of Cardigan Corgi socks!! And a VERY COOL Cardigan Corgi card (which will find it's way to a frame!). Haven't opened the rest yet, we'll see how long that lasts!
default_whistling.gif

~kathryn
My gosh that was quick! There is a story about the socks. But I'll wait to tell...

My box from Barnmother arrived yesterday! I'm ogling the wrapped packages but have not opened yet. Doubt I will wait long, though! Pictures then. Just wanted her to know it's here.

I knew I wouldn't wait!

My secret Santa knew I liked things from her local area, and handmade things. So she sent me Huckleberry candies, Huckleberry lotion, and a fabulous handmade table runner! I've tried the lotion and it is really nice! The table runner is exquisite, and has fabric with snowflakes; so beautiful for the winter season.

Have not tried the candies yet, but they are bound to be delicious.

Also a cute card with raccoons on it.

THANK YOU, TERESA!!!

gifts.jpg

Woo! Hoo! I got mine today from Sheri Hill! No waiting to open here!

Thank You Sheri, it's all perfect!

Sheri gave me a wonderful hoodie from Oregon, in a color I don't have! (it fits fine Sheri, I usually have to roll up the sleeves anyway) AND a great travel mug she embellished herself! I needed one as I hate to take my favorite coffee mug outside! Now I don't have to and I now have 2 favorite mugs!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

2014.jpg

My box from Barnmother arrived yesterday! I'm ogling the wrapped packages but have not opened yet. Doubt I will wait long, though! Pictures then. Just wanted her to know it's here.

I knew I wouldn't wait!

My secret Santa knew I liked things from her local area, and handmade things. So she sent me Huckleberry candies, Huckleberry lotion, and a fabulous handmade table runner! I've tried the lotion and it is really nice! The table runner is exquisite, and has fabric with snowflakes; so beautiful for the winter season.

Have not tried the candies yet, but they are bound to be delicious.

Also a cute card with raccoons on it.

THANK YOU, TERESA!!!
Marsha, it was my pleasure! Merry Christmas my friend!

MajorClementine - I am glad that you gote t your gift. It got there sooner than I expected. You may open YOUR gift when ever you wish.LOL Personally I can never wait to open presents like this. There is nothing perishable in there so hurry on that account. I figure boys and Hotwheels go together like pie and icecream. I know when in doubt for my son, who is now 12, get the Hotwheels.
Right now it is the lone present under my tree so I'm waiting to open it. The ornament is also alone on the tree right now. That will change this Sunday but for now the beautiful starfish is the center of attention.

Sherri/Candcar, I'm so glad it arrived ok (sooner than expected too) and that you like it! I am also glad the Hoodie fit ok!! You are very welcome! Merry Christmas!!!
default_yes.gif

Yeah, I caved and finally opened everything yesterday!
default_biggrin.png

Thank you so much for everything Marsha!! A tote with Cardigan Welsh Corgi on the side, a book on small equine, 2 pairs of Cardigan corgi socks (I LOVE these!!!), and a beautiful beaded bracelet!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

~kathryn

I got mine today, only it says not to open it until Christmas ! well I opened it not to be pert, but because I wanted to know what SS sent it to me, It is Nicole Norton from Boston, New York. I think it is HG stables.

Latest posts

Back