Secret Santa GOT GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin, thank you so much for all the hard work and effort that you put into this project! It has been a lot of fun (as was the card exchange) I will definitely want to do it again next year if you are up to it!

Leya did you ever open that envelope?

You're very welcome!
default_smile.png

I almost got my 100%! Only ONE more to go!! You all did very well!!!

I'll be going to bed soon and when I get up, I'll open my gifts and share too!
default_thumbup.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank you Bev, what a great group of gifts!!

IMG_20141225_141949_853.jpg

There's the hoof pick with brush that I desperately needed and a mane comb. A pocket calendar so that I can keep myself organized and on track this year. A very cute snowman notepad to hang on my fridge--I twig out if I don't have a to-do list! A horsey night light that I have NO IDEA how you knew that I needed that! LOL

Here's a picture of Lucky and Penny enjoying their tug toy gift:

IMG_20141225_094836_014.jpg

And the most PRECIOUS gift is this:

1419536019233.jpg

Last but not least, a flannel wrap.

Thank you for the SUPER GREAT presents Bev. We all love them.

And the biggest thanks to Robin, without whom none of this would be possible!! {{Huugg}}

I have not yet had a chance to open my gifts yet, we just finished our dinner. But I will soon!

My camera needs batteries *sigh* but I just have to say both of my Santas spoiled me!!

I **LOVE** giving gifts to two people! But that means 2 people get stuck being Santa to me too LOL.

Dixie Belle, you spoiled me!!! It was fun getting all those pkgs in the mail! I got a yummy pumpkin bread! And a spoon painted like Santa which is on the tree that has my collection of things from forum members over the years. I also got a cute vial of KY coal, a wind up penguin, horse calendar, elf pants with a bird toothpick holder, a magnet list, a cute horses magnet, the cutest big cat mug! AND!!!! She made a black and white cat quilt!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And OH PerformanceMini, you also spoiled me!!!!!!!!!! She got me my beloeved Archie comics! One was a spooky type one (and that's right up my alley!) A fun wacky calendar, a grumpy cat pin (LOVE IT!) And a nightmare before Christmas pin (Love it!) And a cat magnet! Some cool kinetic sand AND!!!!!!!! She made me a gorgeous horse pillow and matching blanket!!!!! OH I LOVE it!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

@barefootin - thank you so much for all the fun beachy gifts. The seahorses bottle and candle holder are beautiful. I have lots of shells to display in the shadow box and the starfish will be hung right next to it. Merry Christmas!

[/url]">http://http://s219.photobucket.com/user/auntsaleena/media/021.jpg.html'>
021.jpg

I got a lovely and toasty warm nautical themed blanket. Yea! Thank you very much CEGOAD!!!

Oh I just wanted to say thank you so much to Susan! I have been so sick with that horrible flu.. I'm a mess at the moment but I had to say thank you sooooooooo much!!

Also a big thank you to barn mother for the license plate! What a VERY cool surprise! Love that it has a neat story!!!(and yes please if you find the other!!!)

@barefootin - thank you so much for all the fun beachy gifts. The seahorses bottle and candle holder are beautiful. I have lots of shells to display in the shadow box and the starfish will be hung right next to it. Merry Christmas!

I've been dying to hear how you liked the box Susan got for you
default_smile.png

I made it

I know my SS giftee received her package, but don't know if she's opened them and liked them or not (don't know if I missed that post, or if she didn't come back to post the results).

Chanda, Yes I opened them we have just had a crazy busy weekend. Now I am planning what will do with the quilting supplies. The halter is already hanging in the barn and the Show Sheen products well haven't decided, might try them on the dog the next time she decides to be a poo head, they are the perfect size to fit in the bathroom cabinet. The dreamcatcher is wonderful and I am hoping it will catch many many dreams!

Yeah! Thank you for getting back to me, and everyone. Glad you liked the goodies. FYI, I made the Window Charm. I figured you were a quilter, so I'd send you supplies to make your own project, keep you busy on a cold MT day/evening.

And there are certainly some cold winter nights here in Montana. I haven't decided what I will make yet, but I will be making something!

I am so sorry to be so late but this is really the best for the last for sure!!! My brother had an accident on the 26th and was in the University of Michigan Trauma ICU unit on a ventilator with a brain bleed.

I was late getting back to Ohio and you have no idea how wonderful it was to open that amazing package from The Netherlands. Patricia van Haperen, Divigo, you really lifted my soul with such a wealth of thoughtful gifts! so many great things, little jams, candies, the candles, so fun opening and discovering everything.

My total favorites, the Stroopwaffels!!! OMG! Never thought I would see those again.

Lovely note in the card, the candles were made by their 3 kids, a necklace to call angels to keep me safe, much needed for those trips to Michigan until my brother can be moved back to Ohio.

BTW, he is finally on the mend, as of today walking, talking mostly coherently, but a long battle ahead to beat alcoholism (he did get to sleep through the withdrawal at least), and he has to decide sobriety for himself, but he will be on his own if he goes back to it. Hopefully this was his rock bottom!

Anyway, back to these wonderful gifts!

Dogs beyond happy! I did make them share one package with my brother's dog who is staying alone at my brother's house. His favorite snack being other dogs, and cats, he can't come stay here. That dog was so happy for the treats, he kept coming inside, sitting by the stove and staring up at a cubboard where I think his treats had been. He is thrilled to have a new supply for sure, and all the way from the Netherlands!

Ours killed their share in very short order.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

From my Secret Santa -Robin I received.... first some nice warm socks... I like to give socks and always want to keep them for myself, so being on the receiving end is so NICE!

Xmaspresents3.jpg

I love them and put them right on.

Next is a gorgeous necklace and earrings that were Hand Made! I love, love, love them both and already wore them to a church function.

Xmaspresents2b.jpg Xmaspresents2a.jpg

I already told y'all about gobbling up the chocolates and about the Jamberry nail design kit, I haven't put those on yet but I will, they are a flowery garden look design that is perfect with my skin tone I love the color.

My most cherished gift is a hand drawn picture...framed/matted , totally drawn and painted and cut by hand by Robin of one of my favorite artists designs. The thought behind knowing this was a favorite of mine and the time it took to do this is what makes it so special to me. It is so beautiful and colorful. Robin you are so talented, I only wish you'd signed it for me.

The picture is hanging on my office wall so I can see it everyday. You have to come visit me to see it, I'm not going to post a photo of it here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for making me feel so special! This was the first time in many years that I participated in the Secret Santa exchange and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Debby, I was so thrilled that you joined in and I got to be your Santa! You've always been so kind to me!

I would have signed it, but I didn't know if you'd like that, so I didn't. I love that too. I might have to do one for myself some day. I never keep my work for myself though (not sure why)

My gifts were made with a lot of love! I wish it could have been more
default_wub.png

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

hoping my person liked her gifts.. i havent heard anything yet ! i love hearing about the gifts that were recived!

i know i LOVE my coffee cup! it changes colors when hot coffee is in it and says Barn goddess on it! of course the chocolate covered coffee beans didnt last long haha!

Latest posts

Back