Secret Santa GOT GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheri Hill~

So glad you like your necklace and earrings! Yes, I made them myself. I have a couple of the mugs myself, and I know how I am always using mine as "my favorite" mug. When I saw your boy I knew I wanted to feature him in your gifts. I am so happy you like them
default_smile.png

Merry Christmas!!!!

Michelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon'sWish, she mailed it out long ago but it's bouncing all over instead of going to you. We are double checking your address right now.

zoey829, I will email her and ask her if she got it

I always take 2 names so I can give more gifts. If I can't give, it's not Christmas to me.
default_wub.png

One of my Santas spoiled me with 3 pkgs! First there was one she told me to open right away. It was a huge loaf of pumpkin bread! MmMmM it was awesome! It was gone before I could take a photo of it LOL.

There is a small box and a really big box! They will not be opened until Christmas. Because secret santa IS our whole Christmas, so we wait.

Mine arrived today....damaged!! :'( :'( :'(

I'll be opening it at the Post Office on Tuesday when I get back from VA.

I'm waiting on one more thing to go in my box, it's scheduled to arrive Monday, so I'll be sending mine out express on Tuesday.

Oh no! I'm sorry it was damaged!
default_sad.png
I do know your Santa has been tracking it being bounced all over the place for a long time before they finally sent it to the right place! The PO damaged it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candycar, Divigo can't post from her phone and she wanted me to post this message to you
default_smile.png

I am really happy with my secret Santa. I love the fleece, I use it every evening. And the pepper mints taste great!
This Santa was great and really made me feel surprised and gave me the Christmas feeling.
Thanks a million, you made me smile.

Thank you, Patricia

Tracking says delivery was attempted on Dec 3 and pkg is being held and addressee is being notified. At least I know it made it. I was beginning to wonder.

Whooo!!! A big box from Santa PerformanceMini! There are gifts under the tree for Christmas!
default_wub.png

There was an Archie comic and some mint candy in the box so I'll enjoy those while I wait for Christmas to open the gifts!

I mailed out the pkg to one of the people I'm Santa too, and hope to mail out the other one soon!

Just sent mine out today! Priority so they said it should arrive Thursday! Fingers crossed right!! LOL!

I received an envelope in the mail from MT. If its my from my SS please know I have it but I'm holding off as long as possible to open it! If its not from my SS... WooHoo surprise gift!!! LOL!!

It's Here!!

Robin (Reo) was my secret Santa and I Love the gifts. I tried to be good and not peek but the kid in me won out... a gorgeous horse frame -Lindt Truffles.. the cutest little dog paw earrings and a very special hand painted (by Robin) trinket box with my favorite shetland mare pictured on it. Robin this will be cherished for years .. Thank You I love it all... b

Zoey829 I checked with her and she says yes she did get it! Her computer has been acting up.

Majorclementine I emailed & asked her to check her PO and she says she'll check

Bev, I hand sculpted everything on that box myself, that is my Art. Yup I painted it to look like your mare. I made you the dog paw earrings too, just like you wanted, and used your fav color Red on the crystal.

So glad you like them! Did you find the card I put in the box?

Leya, your Santa isn't from MT. Unless she ordered something from MT to be sent to you from there. ?

My SS was Twister. I got snowman earings, a bracelet, a rope halter and Black Magic chocolates which won't last long with my 2 sons and hubby unless I hide them . lol

If you signed up for the card exchange, it's most likely a card. Open it
default_smile.png

Robin, is this the something special that I asked you about? Having to do with a certain collection? If that's the case Leya it is from me and it is outside of the Secret Santa thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back