SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for letting me know, I was starting to worry!

I am patiently waiting on mine.. Checked in with my best friend everyday for the past two weeks and still nothing at all.
default_sad.png
She hass been checking like crazy for me as well.. I hope it didn't get lost.

Bev66 are you "painted perfection"? You've changed your forum name again?

Let us know so we know who you are!
default_smile.png

oops signed in thru facebook-- sorry yep its me... dang it gotta remember they are two different names... i will fix it

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

UPS just dropped off my secret santa gift from Jamie (feather 1414) and oh boy my dog was super excited that a gift arived. She helped my open it and I got some yummy chocolates, a hot coco mug, peppermint body lotion, a little John Deere tractor ( my kitchen is John Deere: I actually collect these little tractor for my window sile.), a butterfly hanging ortiment, and last, a photo book which I will fill with all my show pics.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMIE, I LOVE IT ALL and Happy Holidays to you and everyone here on the fourm!

I'm so glad it got to you by Christmas! I really did love shopping for you, and I can honestly say your presents came from quite the variety of stores. Merry Christmas MindyLee!

Picked mine up this afternoon. Postmaster said it has been there since Dec 4 and that a card was put in my po box. We have been looking for the card since THanksgiving and haven't seen one, but I am not about to call the guy a lier while he is giving me my package
default_rolleyes.gif
Sort of looked through it and it has lots of chocolate stuff. will do a photo later today.

Angie

Ok, Camera not up at the moment, but got some really nice things from Shauna Lidikay (ShaunaL on forum).

Am currently overloading on chocolate. lolol. I got 5 boxes of different hot chocolate mixes along with the insulated cup to keep it good and hot. To top it off, the cup has a horse on it.

Also a bag of Lindt truffles and a large Ghirardelli milk and caramel bar. These are aready on their way to being history. Also there is a gingerbread cupcake mix with its own little spatula on the top. Finally there is a grooming block for my little guys. I am sure I will make great use of that this spring.

Thank you again. I will (am) enjoying it all.

Merry Christmas

Angie

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in my mailbox today.......hhhhmmmmm still waiting.

Do hope my package wil arrive at its royal destination before Christmas.
default_unsure.png

Checking into things as best I can.
default_yes.gif

Matt, They told your Santa you should get it before Christmas.

Divigo, your Santa mailed it 4 weeks ago and hopes it gets there in time! Ask at the PO.

Stef, your Santa said it was mailed last week and you should get it any day now.

Gini, Santa put it on an extra fast sleigh!

Some people I don't get answers back from. I hope they're ok!

Only 15 more to go! Come on 100%!!!

My SS should be getting it any day now...I sent it a while back...

And Riverdance had me for a SS and I will be getting together with her after she gets back from her vacation!! Hope she feels better! She injured her knee badly during that huge snow storm!! Enjoy your well deserved vacation!!
default_biggrin.png

The person I got should get their gift anyday as I sent it awhile back by Xpress Post.

My Secret Santa was CrtrStr.......What a wonderful secret Santa I had this year.. an entire box of goodies.... The cutest little stufffed animal dressed up with a santa hat-- my granddaughter claimed-- My precious mini aussie Hope got a bag of dog treats-- she loves them and sends a huge thank you --- My secret santa got my favorite Lindor truffles.. and I also got a container of hand dipped chocolate covered peanuts from a comapny in North Carolina these are awesome-- the chocolate is to die for. and two wonderful scented candles--- I love the secret santa project-- my granddaughter helped me this year since the youth santa project was discontinued she loves being santas secret angel....LOL cant wait to do it again next year......

Marlene from White Tails Mini was my secret Santa! Marlene, everything is wonderful and I want to thank you... The ornament is beautiful and as soon as I get pictures I will post here and hang it on our tree.

I'm a person that loves hearing about other parts of the country and would like to get to the northeast sometime. That crab soup receipe I'm going to try for New Years eve when the family come over.. I love Crab so this is very special. The purse hanger is great I'm notorious for leaving my purse at resturants so this is going to be very handy... Thank you for telling me about yourself I really enjoy getting to know other horse people especially from out of state... I've already started looking thru the magazine. Thank you so much for the personal items.

Marlene, I'm saving this for last.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE [$50.00 DONATION TO CHANCES.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love everything and Thank You!!!

Glad you liked everything Nigel and glad it arrived safely, was getting a bit worried.
default_wink.png

Mom says nothing in the mail today either.
default_sad.png
I've gotten ONE of my three internet secret santa gifts this year! I sure hope the mailman is good to me tomorrow or I'm gonna be pretty bummed.
default_crybaby.gif
All of mine have been delivered.

Leia

YAY!!! I finally got mine yesterday :D Woohoo! So excited.. Thank you so much to my secret santa. I got a really nice red fleece blanket, a apple cinnamon candle, some candy (which are all gone now), some ghiradelli coffee (that I cant wait to try), a bottle of Secret Wonderland body spray from Bath and Body works and a set of really cool photo coasters. I will try and post a picture later (I can't seem to get one on here). Thank you once again to gigi forum name gigrc

I got mine today!! My secret santa is the best! I got all kinds of fun stuff for my babies canine and equine. My italian greyhounds have already started enjoying the goodies.

I can't thank you enough for the beautiful picture you drew of my boy Happy
default_wub.png
! You have an amazing talent! I have it up in the living room for everybody to see. Thank you so much Anna aka ponygurl!

101_0078.jpg

101_0083.jpg

Latest posts

Back