Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine - my secret santa was "WantMiniMore" aka Leslie Post !!!!

Leslie went over the top and did such a good job, while going through and opening the things I kept thinking "its almost like she knows me"
default_laugh.png

*A red very comfy fleece throw

*Scarf

*Cowboy Magic Detangler (LOVE this stuff!!!!)

*Jeffers Absorbent towel (which will come in handy next year the shows after bathing the horses)
default_smile.png

*Green Lead Rope

*Gloves

*Soft Brush for the horses

*Horse Shaver "win by a nose" - I use these all of the time!!!

*Chocoate

*LOTS of hot cocoa in hazelnut, chocolate, mint, raspberry, french vanilla and caramel flavor!! I love hot chocolate more then anything during the winter!

*Beautiful christmas mug to go with the hot chocolate - love it!

Thank you Leslie!!!! Merry Christmas
default_wub.png

Secretsanta09mine007.jpg

PS - Mine went out on Monday to my person.

Bonnie Fogg doing the happy dance!!!!!!! Thanks to Maxine!

I loved everything especially the sea glass jewely.

Thanks again

Bonnie

I got mine - my secret santa was "WantMiniMore" aka Leslie Post !!!!
Leslie went over the top and did such a good job, while going through and opening the things I kept thinking "its almost like she knows me"
default_laugh.png

*A red very comfy fleece throw

*Scarf

*Cowboy Magic Detangler (LOVE this stuff!!!!)

*Jeffers Absorbent towel (which will come in handy next year the shows after bathing the horses)
default_smile.png

*Green Lead Rope

*Gloves

*Soft Brush for the horses

*Horse Shaver "win by a nose" - I use these all of the time!!!

*Chocoate

*LOTS of hot cocoa in hazelnut, chocolate, mint, raspberry, french vanilla and caramel flavor!! I love hot chocolate more then anything during the winter!

*Beautiful christmas mug to go with the hot chocolate - love it!

Thank you Leslie!!!! Merry Christmas
default_wub.png

Secretsanta09mine007.jpg

PS - Mine went out on Monday to my person.
Wow, that got there quick!! I'm so glad you like everything, at first I was a little nervous because when Robin sent me your name the only thing you had listed was chocolate, thankfully you gave me more hints here on the forum.

Have a vey Merry Christmas Leeana
default_smile.png

My gift arrived today. Thank you Brenda (Little Hooves) for the goodies! I love the door knocker. My son and I are sitting around the table enjoying some chocolate and learning how to play farkel. What fun!
Glad you like it - I felt a little bashful sending it, realizing it certainly was a "small gift" in comparison to others', but I think they're unique and can be enjoyed daily if you desire!

Brenda

Glad you got it Dreaminmini! I was beginning to worry!
default_wink.png

I thought those halters were so cute at the Chances miniature sale barn. So I had to get it! And the money went to a good cause too! Can't wait to see parade pics.
default_saludando.gif

Bonnie I am so glad you like your gifts. It was a lot of fun

shopping for you. You have a blessed holiday.

Happy Holidays all.

Thank you sweet Robin for all you do for us!
default_wub.png

My Secret Santa Gift arrived today!!!! My Secret Santa was Leeana!! And she was a great Santa
default_smile.png
I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! You know me all to well!! I got 2 Schleich horse figurines I've always loved these, they are very cute. I also got Large feed scoop filled with my favorite Mane 'n Tail products huge variety of 8 bottles of stuff from Shampoo, to wound ointment etc.... this will come very usefull
default_yes.gif
Then the best of all she had a Customized Mouse pad made for me! It has our farm name Pleasant View Miniature Horses and our quote "Miniatures that Excel in Beauty & Performance" Then it ends with my families names etc... You really spoiled me Leanna Thank you so very much!!!!

20091210_0014.jpg

I tried to take a pic of the mouse pad, not the best pic hopefully you can see what it says...

20091210_0015.jpg

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
default_yes.gif

~Jessica

My Secret Santa Gift arrived today!!!! My Secret Santa was Leeana!! And she was a great Santa
default_smile.png
I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! You know me all to well!! I got 2 Schleich horse figurines I've always loved these, they are very cute. I also got Large feed scoop filled with my favorite Mane 'n Tail products huge variety of 8 bottles of stuff from Shampoo, to wound ointment etc.... this will come very usefull
default_yes.gif
Then the best of all she had a Customized Mouse pad made for me! It has our farm name Pleasant View Miniature Horses and our quote "Miniatures that Excel in Beauty & Performance" Then it ends with my families names etc... You really spoiled me Leanna Thank you so very much!!!!
20091210_0014.jpg

I tried to take a pic of the mouse pad, not the best pic hopefully you can see what it says...

20091210_0015.jpg

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
default_yes.gif

~Jessica
So glad you liked it Jessica, Merry Christmas
default_wub.png

Thanks Anita Gerald( I have no idea the forum name! ) for the fleece tie blanket and mini 2 year planner!

Have a great Christmas!!!!

Leya

I want to thank my very special secret santa, Robin (REO)! I got home tuesday right before the blizzard hit to find the package waiting! She sent a BEAUTIFUL gold designed OKLAHOMA mug with some delicious coffee type mix as well as a sketch pad and charcoal drawing pencils! a box of "turtles" tickled my chocolate fancy!

thank you thank you thank you, robin!

Merry Christmas and many special blessings to everyone! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I want to thank my secret santa, Susan Peterson (srpwildrose). my package was waiting thursday night when I got home from work. what a treat as I had such a bad day. I received:

a purple halter and lead which will be great for my growing babies

a mug with sunflowers (I wish I could see sunflowers out my window and not all the snow)

western boot /bird house ornament

a leather wall light cover (love it--I can't wait to put it up)

reeses peanut butter cups (my favorite)

a candle

a wonderful plaque that says "Candy Cane Lane" to put on the wall for xmas.

thank you so much Susan. Having that package waiting for me last night was a godsend and made me realize to put all the little mishaps in life behind me and be thank ful for everything I have.

cyndia harris

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce I GOT MY SECRET SANTA GIFT TODAY!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - MONA of Last Chance Miniatures for all the wonderful gifts!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Mona got me a really cute Boston Terrier magnet which will go on my fridge ASAP!!!! Also she got me a beautiful horsey key chain with 5 lockets on it!!! My keys are being changed over as we speak!!!!! And last but certainly not least--A GORGEOUS BREYER STUFFED FILLY!!!!!! AS SOON AS I OPENED THE PACKAGE MY DOGS WERE ALL OVER ME!!!!! They think it is another toy for them!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
NO WAY!!! I put it on top of my TV in the bedroom so they couldn't reach it!! LOL
default_yes.gif
THANK YOU AGAIN MONA and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
default_saludando.gif

secretsantagifts2009004.jpg

Dear Leya

That's my husband's fault he took the blanket to mail and a Christmas card explaining who I was and where we are from the blanket and planner made it into the box the card did not. I am backwoodsnanny and live in cold central Maine. I hope you liked it you didnt say sorry about your card. I couldnt post to explain that without giving away the surprise. I am glad that it made it there Ok and Merry Christmas to you too. I hope it will keep you warm on cold winter nights.

Nita

I want to thank my secret santa, Susan Peterson (srpwildrose). my package was waiting thursday night when I got home from work. what a treat as I had such a bad day. I received:a purple halter and lead which will be great for my growing babies

a mug with sunflowers (I wish I could see sunflowers out my window and not all the snow)

western boot /bird house ornament

a leather wall light cover (love it--I can't wait to put it up)

reeses peanut butter cups (my favorite)

a candle

a wonderful plaque that says "Candy Cane Lane" to put on the wall for xmas.

thank you so much Susan. Having that package waiting for me last night was a godsend and made me realize to put all the little mishaps in life behind me and be thank ful for everything I have.

cyndia harris
Dearest Cyndia,

Glad I was able to make your day
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Wouldnt it be nice to get a special gift every day from a perfect stranger.....

"Pay it forward" Is one of the best mottos this time of year. And it doesnt always have to be a gift, just something to make you smile and feel good!
default_smile.png

Glad you liked everything. I had fun picking out just the right gifts for you.

God Bless.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited by a moderator:
You're soooo very welcome Shelly! I am glad it arrived safely and that you like it.

[SIZE=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS [/SIZE]
and a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

First I want to apologize for my computer. It has had 3 viruses this last month that killed my computer 3 times and let me do limited things even when I could get into a website and no email. Then my puppy Daisy ate not one computer cord but 2, along with my electric blanket cord and my bag I take everywhere with me, BAD BAD puppy. So I was without computer for that also. Very frustrating!!!!

Thank you Heather (Horseman)
default_smile.png

I received a box of peppermint tea bags.

A mug with what you shouldn't say to horse person

And a cute wall hanging with a horse that says No nagging allowed.

Very thoughtful gifts
default_smile.png

And I know I am not supposed to say anything but because of all my problems with the computer I could not send or receive email and lost all my emails. So my Secret Santa may not get their present in time and I really feel awful but hope you will love it when you do. I tried to get things from the heart for you
default_smile.png

Merry Christmas Everyone. Again I have really enjoyed doing this and I hope it will be a go next year
default_smile.png

MINE ARRIVED!!! My secret santa is Bonnie Fogg. I had my husband open the box, in case it wasn't wrapped. He said it was, so I took everything out to enjoy a few days of anticipation. Besides a very useful organizer, which was unwrapped, there is a wonderful assortment of colorful packages! I can feel two books, I think. (I love books!). There is a gift certificate for an animal reading!

I was thinking about opening one, but I do enjoy looking at the packages in happy anticipation. I'll probably only last a couple of days, though.
default_biggrin.png
I will post again when they are opened.

Thank you, Bonnie!!

secretsanta.jpg

I mailed my secret Santa gift out on December 3rd to Canada. Have not heard that they have received it and it will be 10 days on Sunday.

Sure hope they got it.

I wanted to take a moment and thank REO (Robin) for all the work she puts into this every year. Bless your heart girlfriend. It is so nice to see what everyone is receiving and also to hear about all the smiles as people receive their wonderful gifts. Merry Christmas to all and THANK YOU ROBIN.
default_wub.png
default_cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back