Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I receieved my Secret Santa Gift !!

Thank You Karen "kareng"
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Karen sent me a large bag of Ghiradelli chocolates, MY FAVORITE!!

A beautiful wicker basket, santa figurine and snowman. Thank You very much, Have a Great CHRISTMAS
default_yes.gif
Joyce

I GOT MY GIFT!! Sorry for the delay in posting to my Santa....I actually got it on Monday. It was wonderful...lots of lavandar smelly stuff, a cute little horsie key chain that neighs, just adorable. Was thrilled when I opened it and it smells soooo good. Got a card with it but no forum name so not sure of that but THANK YOU!! I LOVE IT!!

I GOT MINE!!! Thank you, Thank you Russ!!!

I got a DVD called "Driving Your Horse" and a book called "The Care & Repair Of Harness" They are perfect and exactly what I wanted because I have just started driving and LOVE to have books and DVDs!

Thank you again Russ!
default_laugh.png

Bluestar your santa is Elizabeth Pannill
default_smile.png
She posted on this thread not long ago!

Joyce,

I'm so glad that everything arrived safely and that you liked it. I had so much fun shopping. It was a hard decision to send those chocolates as they are my favorite too
default_wink.png
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take care.

Kareng

Thank you so much Jessica06!! I love everything! Jessica got me a hanging sign, travel mug, a ornament, and a candle. The candle smells soooo good. Thank you for everything.
DSCN3843.jpg
">

Glad to hear you got it! And by all means...OPEN IT!! There's something in there you may want to use before Christmas is over
default_smile.png

mine went out yesterday....hopefully it will arrive within the week!

Ohh, and I got mine in the mail today!!!! Thanks Nigel!! I'm waiting to open it...at least for a few days! LOL

~kathryn

OOohhhhh, I want that travel mug! GORGEOUS!! Love the ornament too. Everyone has been getting some really nice gifts!! Way cool! I can't wait to get mine!

default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
OMG!! OMG! Thank you soooooo much MR BW minis I am so thrilled at my wonderful gift..how utterly surprised I was and still am..I cry every time I look at this beautiful , stunning. gorgeous show halter. I feel so Blessed that you shared this gift with me....I am estatic..thrilled ....giddy....and so very humbled..thank you both so much!!!! You have me in tears again ((((hugs)))) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. My husband has been sick with pneumonia the last 2 weeks and its been a trying time...then..here comes this wonderful present in the mail and my feet have wings

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

yellerroseintx

I am glad you like your Christmas gift. Your reaction is why my wife and I do Christmas and we get the most joy out of others that enjoy the gifts. Have a wonderful Christmas, I hope your husband feels better.

May all your Christmas wishes and dreams come true

Michael aka Mr BWMinis

You are most welcome Holly!!! I'm so happy you liked everything I had alot of fun shopping for you I was on a mission to find you a nice travel mug and was so happy when I did! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! ~Jessica

Well my Secret Santa is none other than MARY LOU herself!
default_biggrin.png
Wowee! Mary Lou gave me......... a scented hot pad, a very unique horse pen, beautiful horse key chain, some wonderful smelling candles (I LOVE CANDLES) and some really great soap in a pretty package. Also an LB Button! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARY LOU. I LOVE IT ALL!!! What a generous box of gifts that I am going to thoroughly enjoy! Merry Christmas!
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

I got so excited I forgot to post the photo! :)

DSCN4529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! Everyone is getting some beautiful and great gifts. yellerroseintx that show halter is to die for! Purple is my favorite color. Thats very nice!

Jessica06 I have to tell you that I could literally eat that candle. OMG. It smells so good in my house! lol. And the ornament is already on the tree. The sign is hanging on my door. And the mug, well it is being used right now!!! Thanks again. And thank you very much REO/ Robin. This was so much fun. I am so glad that I got to be apart of it this year. How long till next Christmas? LOL

I got mine!!! Thanks so much Kim LaFleur (Leeside)!! I had so much fun opening my present (and so did my 3 year old).

I was going to wait until Christmas and that lasted a whole 20 minutes (especially with her saying open it mom every 2 minutes)! I am soooo bad at waiting.

So this is what Kim sent me.....

A very cute snowman (which I love and goes with all my other Christmas decor - how did you know?!)

a great candle from yankee candle (my favorite) and a yankee candle car jar!!!

great smelling hand sanatizer (a must!!)

cowboy magic (love it!!), GREAT smeling soap and treats for the horses!!!

Cant get much better than this!!!

I love it all and am very thankful!!!

Merry Christmas!!!! Its the most wonderful time of the year!!

photo.jpg

I got mine yesterday!!
default_new_multi.gif
Thank you very much Keri!!! I couldn't wait to open it, so I did, and actually I am so glad I did look. It was a totally awesome Christmas halter and a Chances' tote bag. We are going in our first parade this Saturday and I have just the little guy to wear it!
default_biggrin.png
I will post a pic from the parade this weekend. Thanks again, Keri.

My Secret Santa gift should be arriving at it's new home shortly I hope. I was a bit late mailing it out. (Less days to be tempted to open it??)
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
This is fun. I mailed my package on Dec 3. It should be getting there soon.
default_laugh.png

OH my goodness I just can't get over all the wonderful gifts! Wow - what a fun thread to see all the excitement! I said it before - and will repeat - Lucky folks out there and some really great shoppers! A show halter - whoo hooo what a special SS that was!

Everything has been so wonderful - SS sure did a great job again this year. I think I"ll have to take a sleeping bag out to my mailbox and camp out waiting ..... LOL It's so exciting ~ And no, I'm not waiting to open it either! LOL

Happy Holidays Everyone - This proves once again that all the folks at LB are very special people!

OH my goodness I just can't get over all the wonderful gifts! Wow - what a fun thread to see all the excitement! I said it before - and will repeat - Lucky folks out there and some really great shoppers! A show halter - whoo hooo what a special SS that was! Everything has been so wonderful - SS sure did a great job again this year. I think I"ll have to take a sleeping bag out to my mailbox and camp out waiting ..... LOL It's so exciting ~ And no, I'm not waiting to open it either! LOL

Happy Holidays Everyone - This proves once again that all the folks at LB are very special people!
If you can, lets give a "Special" Thanks to Robin. REO! She does a fantastic job every year!!
default_firstprize.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

Maybe send her a little Thank You present....(sceretly, so dont tell her).
default_thumbup.gif

Aw Susan!
default_wub.png

I put a LOT of thought, care and hard work into this because you're all my family and this is my way of giving back! I'm so grateful to be here with all of you. My gift is seeing the joy and fun you all have with this!

Thank you Mary Lou for letting us all do this every year and for letting me do this!

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I know I can be a pest emailing to check up where gifts are, but it's only because I care and want to make sure everyone gets a gift!
default_smile.png

I get so happy with each name I can cross off the list! We are 1/2 way there now!

Because I LOVE this so much, and I want to eventually be Santa to each of you, I'm Santa to two people each year! HO HO HO!!!!
default_laugh.png

Back