Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent my SS gift out today
default_smile.png
I love seeing what everybody got, such great gifts!

Michael and I recieved ours but are waiting till Christmas~~~~ or trying to wait till Christmas
default_rolleyes.gif
I can not wait mine is from overseas!!!

Our SS gifts should have arrived and if not no later than today. Michael forgot to put the card in his box so hiss SS will have to go off the return addy! Men ~~~
default_wub.png

Merry Christmas Everyone!

God Bless

Michael and Alison King

A box arrived today!!!
default_smile.png
Says it's from Secret Santa Linda Linse in OR
default_saludando.gif

I want to open it so badddd but wanna save my gift to open until closer to christmas....hmmm...this is tough...lol

Thank You Linda for being my santa....I will post when I open the box. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
default_smile.png

My secret santa person should be receiving theirs soon....it's in the mail priority....so heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine this morning Thank you soooo much Jan I just love everything. Jan sent me 2 yes thats right 2 wonderful T shirts and a holiday red halter and red and green lead rope. Oh and Jan my husband says dont let that ever stop you we would always welcomed one of your great plaques even though you had already made me one. I won one of Jan's beautiful plaques in a previous LB contest so she was a bit stumped on what to do for me. Just want you to know everything was perfect. Thank you so much.
Oh You are so Welcome, this is my first SS and when I got your name I emailed Reo as I really wanted to make a plaque for the person, so I had to think of something different, I hope the shirts fit, my friend makes them as well as foal pj's, I hope that halter will work for you if not let me know and I will find you a bigger one, I have a tiny headed mini's so I sure am no judge on size and use mostly rope halters for collecting and grooming.

Thanks

Jan

I just wanted to let my SS know that I think my package is at the post office, I got a notice I have a parcel.

I just won't be able to pick it up until possibly Friday. Ugh, I so want it NOW!!!!!!!! Lol.

I will let you know as soon as I am able to go get it.

Don't tell me though I want it to be a surprize!.

I'm sorry I totally spaced this thread! I got my gift last week and tried to put it out of my mind so I wouldn't open it and it made me forget to post here that I got it! Well I finally opened it and THANK YOU LITTLE RIBBIE, HEIDI!!!!!! WOW!! I'm not home at the moment so I can't get a picture, but I will get one later tonight. That is if I can find a WIDE ANGLE lens to fit everything in!!!!! I will get a picture later and list my gifts! Heidi you are amazing!! From one German Shepherd lover to another, Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

My package will be going out tomorrow, priority, I'm so sorry it didn't get out by the first, Robin.
default_no.gif
But it will arrive long before Christmas!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Mine was sent out December 1 in priority mail. My person should have had it December 3rd or 4th and it has delivery confirmation. However, I havent heard if they got it?

~Jen~

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
It's here!! It's here!! and....... [SIZE=14pt]OMGOSH!!!! IT JINGLES<when you shake it>!!!! [/SIZE]The inner child in me wants to rip it open to see whats inside, but the adult in my has placed it under the tree......<for now>.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU JustJinx!! Seeing that on the porch absolutely made my day!

Now lets see who wins out, the adult in me? or will it be the child who can't resist the jingle of bells!!

Whoooo Hoooo........... How excited was I to hear " Holly your secret santa gift came" !!!! But because we are so far back- 1 mile or so, from the mailbox, I have to go pick it up at the P.O. tomorrow. So I will post as soon as I get home! With pictures of course. I cant wait till Christmas to open it. I will probably open it in the car in the parking lot of the P.O.

I received my Secret Santa gifts from Debi O. from Oregon.....

I love them......

Terry Redlin puzzle,

Christmas socks,

Oregon keychain,

Oregon mini calendar.

I love it all Thank you so my Debi O............

Last edited by a moderator:
I mailed my SS gift the day after Thanksgiving ( Nov 27th ). I have not seen a post that it has arrived so am worried that something may have happened.
default_no.gif
The Post Office said it would get there in a week so that means it should have arrived last Friday or Sat.

Elizabeth

I received my gifts. Thanks Barbara at Kilkenny Miniature Horse Farm.I can't wait to try the mini blanket on one of my weanlings. What size mini did you use it on?

Merry Christmas Everyone!

All my minis are "A" size minis and I use similiar blankets on my new babies to keep them warm after foaling. Hope it works for you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Barbara

Starting to worry bout mine too
default_wacko.png
I sent out two other gifts along with the one from here and both of those have arrived so my SS from here should have received theirs too
default_unsure.png

I got my secret Santa Gift today! There was a box waiting for me on the porch when I got home from school today. It didn't take me two seconds to decide if I was going to open it or wait for Christmas. I opened it and found a beautiful red and white Christmas candle shipped to me from PartyLite.

It is beautiful and smells nice, too. Thanks Lea. I really like it.

Barbara Kilkenny

I picked up mine from the post office today and of course opened it as soon as I got back to work
default_smile.png
Thank you so much Joyenes!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gifts. I am having trouble uploading the pic but I will post it soon. I got a beautiful lavender halter that is perfect for my new filly, a cute stable sign, a mare and foal ornament and a tennis ball for my dogs (how did she know they are crazy about tennis balls?)
default_wub.png
I so glad you like your gifts! It was fun to shop for you. The tennis ball , well I have a dog that is just crazy about them and they always seem to get lost.LOL Merry Christmas Joyce

OSU You were Santa to MR BWminis (Mike) Mrs BWminis posted on page 9! Mike does not post but he does play Secret Santa!
default_smile.png

Back