Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Got mine today. Being the quiet and patient girl that I am, I had my husband open it as soon as we got it from the post office. The only reason I didn't open it myself is that I was driving and he was afraid I would run off the road if I did it myself. Thank you so much AlbaHurst (Peggy Porter). Got a black sweatshirt with an embroidered horse head on it. The horse is bay pinto and we showed two bay pintos last year--how neat. There was also a nice cloth carry bag with a mint cookie mix and directions in it. Hubby said I had to wait till tomorrow to make them, but we will see.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you again. I will get lots of use out of the shirt.

Angie

default_risa8.gif
Got mine today. Being the quiet and patient girl that I am, I had my husband open it as soon as we got it from the post office. The only reason I didn't open it myself is that I was driving and he was afraid I would run off the road if I did it myself. Thank you so much AlbaHurst (Peggy Porter). Got a black sweatshirt with an embroidered horse head on it. The horse is bay pinto and we showed two bay pintos last year--how neat. There was also a nice cloth carry bag with a mint cookie mix and directions in it. Hubby said I had to wait till tomorrow to make them, but we will see.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you again. I will get lots of use out of the shirt.

Angie
Glad your package arrived! I was hoping you liked bay pintos! lol I took a wild guess on that one when I had it embroidered!
default_smile.png
Let me know how those cookies turn out!

Happy holidays, Angie!

Peggy

Woohoo My package came today, From Donna Phillips (Picasso) of KY. Thank you for all the awesome items, you must be a mind reader. Just yesterday I was at Tractor supply and seen the feed scoops with all the stuff inside and I almost bought one !!!! And today I get one from my secret santa !!!!

Thank You !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Deb's and my SS gifts are going out in tomorrow's mail...Priority, so should arrive early next week to both places!
default_smile.png

Whaaa Whooo I got mine today. It was from Basketmiss. She got me a beautiful tshirt (with horses on it). and candy jar with candy!!! Very cute!! Thanks again!!!

Glad you like it. We had fun shopping
default_smile.png

Have a great Holiday
default_smile.png

I'm a little concerned as my delivery confirmation says mine was delivered on Dec. 2 but my person hasn't said anything yet
default_sad.png
I sure hope they got it and it is not sitting outside or something!!
default_unsure.png

Mine shows delivered also, but no notice . . .
default_unsure.png

I'm a little concerned as my delivery confirmation says mine was delivered on Dec. 2 but my person hasn't said anything yet
default_sad.png
default_unsure.png

Shelly I just hiked up to the box, its like 300 ft and we got lots of snow here so I have not checked.

But I got it, Thank You so Much,

I have never seen a baby brush like that it is beyond cute and will come in very handy with my tiny ones.

Love the coffee cup, now how did you know I am a serious coffee drinker, and them treats I will have to try them out, I love love love that shirt, I am going to wear it to breakfast on Sunday the girls will get a kick out of it.

Thank You so much I am so sorry to make you worry.

Happy Holidays

Jan

Mine shows delivered also, but no notice . . .
default_unsure.png
Me, too! Shows delivered Monday (Nov 30). I wasn't too worried about no notice, as I live in the middle of nowhere and even Priority takes awhile to get places; but, now that I"ve checked the tracking and it says delivered... I'm curious if it actually made into the recipients hands (hopefully no one walked off with it). [i'm pretty sure I wrote secret santa on the outside of the box.]

I got mine today.
default_new_multi.gif
Thank you Sheri Hill.
default_saludando.gif
I love it. She made me a lovely sweat shirt, a cute ornament & a nice card.
default_smile.png

379019181.jpg

I will check into it Dana. (She is looking into it now at the PO)

Chanda I have down that she posted that she got it, have you read this whole thread to see if she posted here?

YUP there is her post on page 2!

I haven't shipped mine yet as I am a bit behind with health troubles. I plan to have it shipped out on monday!! It sure is fun to see what everyone is getting!! I love Secret Santa! Thank you for organizing this for us once again Robin! I know how much work it is and you do a terrific job!!!

Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!
MyCowboy Kicker pink cowgirl boot houseslippers are so cool!!!
default_488.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH "K SERA". You are a supersecretsanta. Because you also sent another one of my hints. I flipped out over the beautiful little silver heart western earrings.
default_new_multi.gif

I also received a million dollars from her...but it is already gone. Yep gone. Because it was a Russell Stover solid milk chocolate candy bar in the shape of $1,000,000 and you know how chocoholics are.
default_eat.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
Also got a cute little "bucket" ornament. To top it off the horses got included in the surprise with a neat little shampoo/scrubbing brush gift pack.
default_hypocrite.gif
So thank you also from my six little angels. AND pleasantly surprised to find out my secret santa is just right up the road in Shreveport from me here in Texarkana. Can't have too mini friends
default_new_rofl.gif
. Of course we gotta get together in 2010! Thanks again K SERA and thank you Robin for being such a good organizer of this fun thing! Think I will wear my pink cowgirl houseslippers tonight with a cute little black gown. Pictures not forthcoming.
default_wink.png

Chanda I have down that she posted that she got it, have you read this whole thread to see if she posted here?YUP there is her post on page 2!
Thank you. And here I thought I had been following this thread pretty close, and I still managed to miss it. Glad it got there ok.

Now to impatiently wait for mine to arrive.
default_wink.png

Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!
MyCowboy Kicker pink cowgirl boot houseslippers are so cool!!!
default_488.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH "K SERA". You are a supersecretsanta. Because you also sent another one of my hints. I flipped out over the beautiful little silver heart western earrings.
default_new_multi.gif

I also received a million dollars from her...but it is already gone. Yep gone. Because it was a Russell Stover solid milk chocolate candy bar in the shape of $1,000,000 and you know how chocoholics are.
default_eat.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
Also got a cute little "bucket" ornament. To top it off the horses got included in the surprise with a neat little shampoo/scrubbing brush gift pack.
default_hypocrite.gif
So thank you also from my six little angels. AND pleasantly surprised to find out my secret santa is just right up the road in Shreveport from me here in Texarkana. Can't have too mini friends
default_new_rofl.gif
. Of course we gotta get together in 2010! Thanks again K SERA and thank you Robin for being such a good organizer of this fun thing! Think I will wear my pink cowgirl houseslippers tonight with a cute little black gown. Pictures not forthcoming.
default_wink.png

Someone in Montana is about to get a gift from SecretSanta. Yes I am a poet...so therefore I know it.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME, VICKI! ENJOY!
default_saludando.gif
I'll look forward to getting together in the New Year!

Hi Rebecca, Glad it made it ok and you like it and I hope it fits. Don't be afraid to tell me if the shirt is the wrong color and especially if it doesn't fit...
default_wink.png

The ornament I was trying to do in the variegated threads kinda your farm colors (same with the mane of the horse, which I loved how the colors came out on the horse) but boy the thread kept breaking so was giving me a bad time, I wasn't sure I was going to get it finished and it even look halfway decent... I sent it anyway, although it didn't turn out as nice as I hoped and it should have.

Merry Christmas!!

Sheri Hill

I got mine today.
default_new_multi.gif
Thank you Sheri Hill.
default_saludando.gif
I love it. She made me a lovely sweat shirt, a cute ornament & a nice card.
default_smile.png
379019181.jpg

Please all, don't start telling where you sent the gift to.
default_no.gif

It ruins the surprise for those waiting and takes the fun out of it before they even get their gift.
default_sad.png

default_sad.png
default_unsure.png

Shelly I just hiked up to the box, its like 300 ft and we got lots of snow here so I have not checked.

But I got it, Thank You so Much,

I have never seen a baby brush like that it is beyond cute and will come in very handy with my tiny ones.

Love the coffee cup, now how did you know I am a serious coffee drinker, and them treats I will have to try them out, I love love love that shirt, I am going to wear it to breakfast on Sunday the girls will get a kick out of it.

Thank You so much I am so sorry to make you worry.

Happy Holidays

Jan
Jan,

I'm sooo glad you got it and that you like what I got you! I had fun shopping...I LOVE SECRET SANTA TIME!!
default_biggrin.png

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
default_saludando.gif
Shelly

Latest posts

Back