Secret Santa exchange....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why oh WHY didn't i listen to my daughter sooner and get on the forum in time for this... YOU GUYS BETTER DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

Susan..I plan on doing it again next year....if everything goes well this year, and so far its going GREAT, :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: this is our first year doing this
default_yes.gif
: Your welcome to join us when we open our gifts. We are going to TRY to do it as a group on the forum. time and date will be deceided when we all have our gifts. :bgrin Thought about a christmas card exchange for just us "donkey friends" for next year too. Corinne

SORRY SUSAN. :lol: ..its the best I could think of saying
default_unsure.png
:
default_yes.gif
: after I read your post It will be double the fun next year because we all have all year long to think of ideas for it, and hopefully we'll add more to our exchange. Corinne

LOL i can feel the pat on my shoulder all the way from Wisconsin - thanks for making me feel better
default_smile.png

i will practice patience HA HA
default_wink.png
:
default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:

Give your daughter a hug for me
default_wink.png
:

She was right
default_yes.gif
:

*maybe we could do an Easter exchange ? :aktion033:

~wish you were participating too~

:aktion033: well if you're sure it won't hold up the rest of you!?!?! :aktion033: i will send you an e-mail Corinne.
default_wub.png
: but if it causes any kind of problem i will just wait till next year.

Susan, Hope you have your Hee Haw exchange worked out

& please don't worry about holding everyone else up......

That's my job!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Sandy

(just sent parcel from Canada!)

Susan, Hope you have your Hee Haw exchange worked out

& please don't worry about holding everyone else up......

That's my job!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Sandy

(just sent parcel from Canada!)

well Corinne found me someone to exchange with and then of course the holiday weekend got the best of me but finally last night i got on ebay and within 2 minutes found the BEST present... and it was BUY-IT-NOW!!! i asked them to ship it direct so i hope it gets there quick... i already told Corinne, you are going to want one, I DO! and so will everyone else...

and someone extra was very sweet, felt sorry for me that i wasn't able to exchange (before Corinne fixed that up for me)... i got a package this weekend! my husband said well aren't you going to open it? and i said NO!!! i have to wait for everyone to get theirs and i haven't even GOTTEN one yet let alone sent it...

so now i am in the same boat as the rest of you, looking at a package and can't open it LOL. i am so excited to be part of this - the exchange and even more, the forum itself - all of you are so special!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Shannon, we're not ALWAYS DULL..... :bgrin but yes, this forum is SPECIAL. I have never been on another forum where there is no bickering, and on here we dont, and everyone seems to be on a first name and its like we all know each other personally, which is great! Heck, I think we must all be emailing each other by now too
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin. So I guess we're just a dull friendly bunch....but I just bet if we really wanted to liven it up we all could! :aktion033: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: We'll work on that for 2007. :bgrin Corinne

I certainly don't find it dull around here!

A friendly bunch of Hee Haw donk lovers couldn't

possibly be dull...just busy sometimes. :xreiter:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

This is the first
default_firstprize.gif
: place I go when I come to the LB board.
default_yes.gif
:

Sandy

Latest posts

Back