Secret Santa exchange....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
The Secret Santa on the horse forum was just posted today, and throughout the course of the year I have had a few donkey "friends" ask me if we could do something similiar to that with just the donkey forum members. SOOOO---what I am wondering is if anyone is still interested in doing this? We would do a $20.00 gift exchange. Another thing is I dont want to use the name Secret Santa since it would be to confusing with the horse board so does anyone have any good suggestions what we should call this? Come on everyone time to put those thinking caps on and help me on this one :bgrin You can also email me privately if you have any other ideas but dont want to share them right now ([email protected]) We're counting down the days now.......... Corinne

Sign me up!

How about the

[SIZE=18pt]Hee-Haw Holiday Exchange[/SIZE]
default_smile.png

You could post an answer and question topic for those who want to participate. About what we like, hobbies, colors, scents, shirt size, and whatever else...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]I think it's a great idea! :aktion033: :aktion033: You will have to tell us more about how it will work. I like Julie's idea about the question and answer thread and the name of it too. I love Christmas time! I don't know how you would organize it since we can't draw names, but that's what we have you for, Corinne!
default_yes.gif
: Just tell us what to do! Thanks for wanting to do something like this for us donkey folks! Shannon :bgrin
[/SIZE]

YAHOOO---I love HEE-HAW HOLIDAY EXCHANGE, it sure couldnt be more appropiately named. So its officially the 2006 HEE-HAW HOLIDAY EXCHANGE. I love christmas too, and cant wait to get started on this. I just talked to RObin, who does the Secret Santa on the horse forum, and I am going to be putting together a small exchange for the young kids as well. I will pin a topic on this later today, and if anyone has any other ideas just email me or post it here. Is $20.00 a OK price with everyone? Corinne

:aktion033: HEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Add me to the list. Hannah and Beamer would be made at me if I left them out :bgrin :bgrin

I would be honored to participate in the "Hee Haw" gift exchange
default_smile.png
You all would be sooooo easy to have fun buying for
default_yes.gif
: Easier than anyone I know ...lol !!! I have to be honest with with you though...I don't spend 20 bucks on my siblings...we have a 10.00 limit with each other. This will be fun
default_yes.gif
: I am looking forward to it....my mind is racing already
default_smile.png
Teri

I would be honored to participate in the "Hee Haw" gift exchange
default_smile.png
You all would be sooooo easy to have fun buying for
default_yes.gif
: Easier than anyone I know ...lol !!! I have to be honest with with you though...I don't spend 20 bucks on my siblings...we have a 10.00 limit with each other. This will be fun
default_yes.gif
: I am looking forward to it....my mind is racing already
default_smile.png
Teri
LOL My sibs and I don't exchange at all - we just do the kids
default_smile.png

All the info I need to have sent to me is in a post that is pinned at the top of the board. So far we are doing good..so get those names in and lets make this a great HEE-HAW 1st HOLIDAY EXCHANGE. Corinne

WHoever sees this getting DOWN on the page, would you please "bump" this back up till the end of October. I also have it pinned at the top of the froum, all the info I need. I think its going to be a fun one..we have quit a few signed up already! Come on everyone join in on our HEE HAW HOLIDAY EXCHANGE. I need everyone to send me there info by the end of October. Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Bumping... C'mon everybody, send Corinne your information and join in the Christmas fun!!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Ok, I wasn't going to join because I have such a large list of people to buy for every year BUT I can't help but join my new Donkey buddies!! Everyone in my family thinks I am crazy, but I am used to that. At least here, I feel somewhat normal with my passion for animals!!

Vicki

[SIZE=12pt]Bump, bump, bump... [/SIZE]

I just wanted to remind everybody to send your information to Corinne (MeadowRidge Farm) before the end of the month deadline to get in on the Hee Haw Holiday Exchange. :aktion033: If you have just joined the forum, there is a pinned topic with the information you should send her to let her know that you're in! Shannon :bgrin

Latest posts

Back