SECRET SANTA 2008!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
It's that time again! PLEASE read this carefully.

Secret Santa is where you sign up and agree to buy and send a $20 gift to a person who is assigned you. The gift is a $20 value, it does not include postage! NO ONE knows where their gift will come from! A Santa will send you a gift. This is a ton of fun! Don't be left out!

Last year one Santa emailed her person and told her what she was sending her. PLEASE don't do that, it ruins it for your person. Keep it SECRET!!

Here's what you do

EMAIL ME at [email protected]

Make sure you add my email addy to your safe list and check your junk

filter because I'm going to reply to your email so you know I got it.

When all entries are in, I will email you a name and address of someone

for you to get a gift for. (Around Nov.1st) Or earlier!!!

The gift is $20 in value. It can be home made.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

DEAD LINE to enter is October 21st!

[SIZE=12pt]We ask that you do not sign up to do this if you don't intend to follow through! In yearspast, there have been people hurt because they were not sent a gift. If you are under 18, please make sure you check with your parents that they can supply you with a gift of $20 value to send to your person.[/SIZE]

LISTEN. Each year we ask that you not sign up unless you WILL follow through and send a gift out. And each year people crap out. That is not fair to everyone else and not nice that someone won't get a gift.

GUESS WHAT? Anyone signing up and then not sending out a gift will be made known to everyone (outed) and BANNED. By the rules of Mary Lou!

Please, be good Santas!

We ask that you mail out your gift by December 1st to be sure to give

packages plenty of time to get there during the busy mail season.

So many people made me feel bad last year because even though the SIGN UP POST WAS PINNED FOR A MONTH, they begged to be included after all the names were given out and it was too late. SIGN UP NOW before the deadline! Oct 21st

If you live in Canada and want to mail a gift only to someone in Canada, TELL ME AT THE TIME YOU SIGN UP. Same goes if you live in the USA and don't want to be a Santa to someone out of the USA. Keep in mind that we get people from Overseas that want to play too.

Once the names are given out, please follow through.

Here is what you need to send me at [email protected]

Name

Postal Address

Forum Name.

Are you OVER 18?

Any preferences of gift from your Secret Santa?

Would you be upset if you got a name from another country? (postage could be expensive)

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Let's get the party started!

Since I have been in charge of this, I work VERY hard at making sure that no one is left out. I'm hoping that you all help me make sure that we have another year with 100% gifts gotten! If you can be an Elf (if needed) for someone who doesn't get a gift from their Santa, please let me know. Elves are awesome!

If you email me and you don't hear back within a day or two, email me again or PM me here.

Ok get those emails titled SECRET SANTA rolling in! :saludando:

Remember, this is a $20 gift PLUS shipping!!

We usually get around 100 people or more signed up. WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

.Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing this again Robin - you are simply wonderful. I know how hard you work on it to make sure everyone receives a gift - thank you thank you thank you!

JJay
default_wub.png

I forgot!
default_laugh.png

PLEASE!! When you sign up, write down hints for your SANTA in the email to me!! I will pass the hints on when I give out the info.

Nothing harder than getting a name of someone you don't know and having no idea of what they like! So be an Angel and give a hint!!!

If you need help or anything, just ask me! I'm great at the secret stuff!

You've got mail
default_laugh.png

I cannot believe its that time already :DOH! ...but i always enjoy this, thanks Robin for all your hard work
default_smile.png

OMG!!! Do we really do this here!!!!!! This is my first Christmas on this board, but I do secret Santa on a big horse board!!!!! This will be my all time FAVORITE thing at Christmas time! YIPPEE!!! I'm so TOTALLY IN!!!!!!!

Joyce

I NEED to know your forum names when you sign up.

AND some of you are not saying if you're willing to mail gifts outside your country or if you prefer to only mail within your country.

And don't forget to tell me gift ideas for your Santa!!

I will reply to your emails so you know I got it. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, holler at me again! I want everyone to get to play!

default_saludando.gif

I'm wading through a lot of emails. Wheeeee!!! What fun!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Count me in! Just emailed you. I love this! Thank you for organizing this every year!!!!
default_laugh.png

I've had so much fun with this in the past! Thank you Robin for once again undertaking all this!! You are amazing.
default_smile.png
I don't know about everyone else......but I love it when your Santa puts a note in with the gift telling you a little about them.
default_wink.png

Count me in again this year Reo. Will drop you an e-mail. This so always sooooo much fun
default_smile.png

30 people signed up so far!
default_laugh.png

I'll be looking for your email Davie!

I cant wait as this is my 1st year too!! Last year I was so excited to read everyones neat gifts..

I already emailed Robin and she got it so here we go!!

Count me in!!

I had so much fun the last two years I would hate myself if I did not sign up for this again.

This is so exciting.
default_wub.png

So Europe is going to play the santa game too!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

YEAH!!!! I just LOVE this time of year! I look forward to this whole Secret Santa adventure! I get so excited I end up making my hubby and son excited too! It's a whole house thing for us!!! LOL!!! It's alot of fun!!

Count me in for sure!!!!!

Thanks Robin for doing this for all of us!
default_wub.png

Leya

I just signed up, this is so exciting. I can't wait to be apart of this, this will be my first time.
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Okay, I'm in
default_wink.png
This will be my first Secret Santa ever! How exciting
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back