Secret Revealed!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminmini

Reaction score
I am (or should I say we, Holly, Lori?
default_wink.png
) estatic and proud to announce our family's new gelding joining our little herd of two.
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I am so excited about this guy! Thanks again to Mary Ann Bartkewich of Bartkewich Miniatures for allowing Duke to make his home with us in Ontario. You have been awesome! He will be joining us in May along with our new filly JEM Break N Pattern(Patty). So without further ado....here is [SIZE=18pt]JEM Duke It Out ![/SIZE]

08_Fem_colt_july_10.jpg

08_Fem_colt_july_6.jpg

08_Fem_colt_july_9.jpg

duke2.jpg

and a video, I love watching this guys trot!

JEM Duke It Out

Sorry for all the pictures but we are very excited about this guy!! In a couple of years I think he will make us one very nice driving horse! (Hint, hint, Lori. Thanks again for agreeing to take on Duke's training
default_wub.png
)

(Pictures were posted with permission)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, there he is, finally! Congratulations Kim, I know you're going to love him! Mary Ann told me the other day that he's a lucky boy, going to live with you!

I especially like that 2nd photo--very nice!

I hear that tonight Duke is in the barn with some of the others; it's pouring rain here...all this rain, on top of our snow & ice...it's absolutely MISERABLE. But, your boy, and I think Patty too, are in out of the elements so they will be happy.

Thanks, Holly! I wish May wasn't so far away.

The other night Mary Ann was telling me about some storm that was coming with a lot of snow. Hope they aren't hit too bad. Glad to hear the baby is out of the elements
default_smile.png
He's too cute to get wet, LOL. Wonder how Patty likes being inside?

HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mona! I guess you will get to see him in person before I do!
default_smile.png
Thanks, Miniv.

He is definitely Fem's boy isn't he?! Gotta love that trot!!! I think I am looking forward to his arrival every bit as much as you Kim
default_laugh.png
After all, with him comes my muffins! It will be fun to introduce him to his family here too! I am sooo glad for you that it all worked out well and Garnet lived through it.
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on a very handsome boy. Wishing you the best with him and all of your horses.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

He's pretty!! Great trot and I agree he will make a beautiful driving horse. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new little gelding..He is a doll. His blaze face is too cute for words...
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back