Second wreck :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H-Appy, Lori is a great trainer!
default_smile.png

I brought home Rosie, who is the mother to one of the Kyte's geldings named (I think) Summy, and Mabes a pinto. I have them posted in an intro thread in the main forum.

Thanks girls I love what I do!

It really helps if you know what their previous experience has been but quite often simply retraining them can cure the problem. I have found that a lot of horses that are 'trained' to drive quite often have some huge holes in their training and simply taking a step (or two or three) back and starting over can resolve their fears.

I am so excited'to hear about everyone's interest in 'agility' with horses! I am working on becoming accredited in horse agility with the intention of starting an agility circuit here in Ontario. There is an international halter agility club/organization and I would like to follow their format adding in driven agility. I am very excited about it as it is something I really enjoy. And they do have a liberty agility class!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back