Second mare Delite- baby here!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
So my 2nd and last mare for this year is due VERY soon. Her bag is getting fuller now. She is bred to DRK Spotanious Combustion, a true black fewspot Appy stallion. She is a daughter of the mare that just foaled last week. This is her first foal.

So far, Spot's first three foals are all black and white, but this is the first red mare he has bred, so we will see if the foal is another black and white or....

Here is Delite-

Delight 6 16 13 rear face.jpg

Delight 7 7 13 head LS B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very pretty...wishing a safe foaling

and looking for those spots
default_smile.png

What a pretty girl - hopefully she will foal as quickly as her Momma did and not keep you waiting too long!

So still waiting on Delite. Her bag is getting bigger by the hour, I swear. She is very uncomfortable. Didnt lay down at all last night or today. I find that usually when that happens, the next time they lay down, they mean it. LOL

Here is Delite a couple of days ago...

Delite 4 1 14 c.jpg

Delite 4 1 14 b.jpg

Delite 4 1 14 d.jpg

I can't wait to see this little one also! What a stunner you got the first time! Praying for another one just like him! It will be interesting to see if dad is homozygous for black, with this red momma! So excited!

Oh, I'm liking what I see again! Congratulations Laurie! This daddy is proving himself beautifully!!

With all that white going up her back, and her whitish ringed eyes........I'm pretty suspect what she'll turn out to be! VERY exciting to watch her in the next week or so!

Here was my 'solid' baby born with lots of white hiding under the foal coat. So, I'm very excited!!

Amber15.jpgAmber17.jpgAmber6.jpgAmber 6-25-09 026.jpgAmber clipped 8-22-09 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back