Second annual MHCO Driving Trial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
Sadly we lacked the turnout from last year. Only 8 entries came out to enjoy the day. The courses were amazing, even better than last year. The weather held out and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks to Eve Dexter for all of her hard work. I hope people will come out next year so she will continue to run this awesome event.

Erick was great that day. He had the best dressage score, a clear cross country and the fastest time in the cones to win the Trial. I was very pleased with him. Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

Dressage

Erickdressage_resize.jpg

XC

ErickXC2.jpg

ErickXC1.jpg

ErickXC3.jpg

ErickXC4.jpg

Congrats on your win! Thanks for sharing the pics. I like that dressage photo in particular... What a gorgeous boy!

Great pictures! I love your hat. Bold but classy! Your cart looks wonderful with the trim on the dash and around the seat. Looks like a lovely place. You are lucky to have Eve and all her knowledge close by.

Diane in OR

Sounds like Kody and Erick both rocked last weekend! Woot!
default_risa8.gif
Erick looks snazzy in his marathon outfit and it looks like you were both having fun at what is clearly a lovely venue. I'm a bit confused though- is that a check I see in the dressage photo?
default_wacko.png
I love your hat and jacket, you guys look great.
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Congratulations on your win! I remember seeing you guys doing the marathon and after. Erick is a handsome guy! I came over and was asking how you liked your cart, there was also another gentleman talking with you too.

Our family went up to watch the trial. It was great! A beautiful farm, everyone was so nice. It looked like such fun! WE can't wait to start driving our little guy and we will definitely be there next year! Hubby and I are just discussing who gets to drive him
default_biggrin.png

PLEASE HOLD IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR, EVE!!!!
default_pray.gif
default_please.gif

Thanks everyone!

Yes Leia that is a check
default_blush.png
. I was using his Ozark harness in dressage and as you know the check is screwed on so not quick to remove. Eve has allowed checks for the DT since so many mini harnesses have them and she wants ppl to use what they are used too. Right now they are "not recommended" for XC, next year they will not be allowed.

dreaminginmini, I remember you! Thanks for coming out to watch. I know Eve is planning to offer it next year and will cancel if there are not enough entries. We can't lose this event!

I agree with you Dream! It was a lovely venue and being new to minis I was very impressed how friendly and supportive the atmosphere was. Both hubby and myself commented on how much we liked it there and can't wait to hopefully show there next year.(Definitely planning on it as long as Peek and us are ready.)

Latest posts

Back