Searching for National Tack vendor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
...the name of the tack vendor that was on the right hand side of the middle aisle just as you came in the door at AMHR Nationals? They had a really good selection of Miniature Horse bits and I bought several but would like to get a few more and I can't for the life of me remember their name
default_sad.png
I am hoping they also have a website?

I believe you are talking about Mini Express. I think the website is www.miniexpress.com

Hi Lori

this is charles Jacobe's uncle the vender was mini express or Herrons as we bought a cart from one and bits from the other and they were close to each other.

we just bought a new stallion and hope to get all the paper work in order this week

later

Thanks everyone! I was thinking it was MiniExpress but when I went on their website they didn't have nearly all the bits listed that they had available there so thought I must have the wrong one. I guess I will just have to email them and see if I can get the ones I want from them. Thanks again!!!

Congratulations on the new stallion Charles! Say hi to Jacobe for me will you!
default_smile.png

Hi

I have noticed most vendors do have all of their tack listed on their web sites. Diane had a gorgeous selection of silver show halters and none were listed on her site. They were at her booth tho.

Beth

Latest posts

Back