Searching For Judges

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
I didn't come up with this, (wish I would have). Told them I would put it up for laughs.

Scenario -- You were going to put on a new AMHR sanctioned show and you were looking for judges. Could you advertise for them as follows in Journal?

Needed judges for the Super Duper Mini Show July whatever 2013. Wanted judges that like a conformational correct beautifully groomed , smaller more miniature looking horse. Willing to pay 5 times the going rate plus room and board. Please send your name and criteria for what type of miniature horse you like.

Also could you advertise as follows. Looking for carded AMHR steward that know the rules and measures very strictly. Willing to pay 5 times going rate.

Please send references.

I think that would work
default_yes.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

Funny........and Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm a steward, and I'll take you up on it!! I absolutely measure correctly!!!

How about one that can judge driving classes correctly so that a pleasure horse wins in a pleasure class and a country pleasure horse wins in a country pleasure class and a western country pleasure horse wins in a western country pleasure class. Please send photos of examples of each class. The judge that gets it correct wins the judging assignment.

Oh, Yes about the driving. We willpay them pay 10 times the going rate, but we will need videos of them driving.

Ruffian you are hired.

LaVerne,

you are so funny (sadly true as well). When I read your message I thought to myself "how does she come up with these things?"LOL Even though you did not come up with this it sound so much like you! You have a great sense of humor that I have always enjoyed.

It was my sister. And she is really an odd ball. And yes we do have the same sense of humor. It kind of gets us in trouble as I think you call it a cowboy sense of humor - like calling a black horse Whitie.

I thought of this myself.

What if you were really really rich and put in the Journal. 50 thousand - no make it 100 thousand dollars to any professional trainer that showed a horse with three white socks to Grand at Nat. or World.

I bet in a few years that's all people would want is horses with three white socks.

Last edited by a moderator:
LaVern, I would love to see that one. All of us would start to breed for 3 white socks. I think we better hold on to our yearling colt with two white socks just in case LOL

I thought of this myself.

What if you were really really rich and put in the Journal. 50 thousand - no make it 100 thousand dollars to any professional trainer that showed a horse with three white socks to Grand at Nat. or World.

I bet in a few years that's all people would want is horses with three white socks.
Now am I on the floor laughing. Anymore of this and I am going to have to buy my first box of Depends.......

Renee, course you love dad to death and he's been a steward a very long time that doesnt play games....he would love to come do your show.

Karen

Karen, If there were more stewards (for that matter People like your Dad), it would be a much better world. Not a kinder more honest person out there. I still laugh about the time they got caught in a snow storm, when they came up here. It wasn't funny, but the way your folks told it, it was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Good topic! I love a conformationally correct horse, especially one with good legs! I'd answer your ad for sure, Renee!

Latest posts

Back