Searching for Information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindi-loo

Reaction score
I am considering buying a cute 26" chocolate mare that is in foal to an AMHA Cremello stallion..his name is Nakkar Skippa Formal Affair..I have tried doing a google search on him as he is said to have a history in the show ring but have found nothing..his sire is Wittmacks Little Skipper and is an import from lucky four farm USA..Just curious if anyone knows a link or information on his show history or breeding
default_smile.png

Oh thank you for that ..something as small as 1 letter can make all the difference lol.. A strange mistake to make by a person that seems to be very proud of her much loved imported stallion...
default_unsure.png

Hello Lindi-Loo - I am the breeder of Formal Affair. I sold him over seas as a youngster. He is not an import from Lucky Four Farms. He was never shown here in the US. Don't know if he was ever shown in Europe. If you would like any other infomation, feel free to send me an email at [email protected].. I'll be glad to tell you what I know.

Karin

There are photos of Wittmaacks Little Skipper on the internet- one at the bottom of my referance horses page on my site as my colt goes back to this stallion on his dam's side. He was a well bred little horse that did well in the show ring.

My stud is from NaKar Minis. All Karin's minis when I got my stud from her where very well bred and beautiful horses.

Latest posts

Back