Scenes From Maine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birchcrestminis

Reaction score
I love when people share their pictures from all over the

country/world.

Here are some pictures I took this morning of my horses

in the snow. Not the greatest pictures, but thought I'd share

them anyway.

100_1511.jpg

100_1522.jpg

100_1527.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1512.jpg

100_1524.jpg

100_1516.jpg

beautiful photo's cathy...... just glad it's not me there taking them! LOL

Thanks Matt73!

Come on Hillary, are you trying to say you don't miss 20 below temps,

snow and ice??

P.S. Are you accepting visitors at this time? LOL

Oh my......look at all that snow! It sure does make for some beautiful photos though.

It doesn't seem to stop the horses having a good time either.

Here in Australia, I've just turned on the air conditioner!

I really loved your photos.

xox Leonie xox

Oh those are such pretty pictures and your guys appear to having lots of fun in the snow. We have a lot of snow here but it has been so cold lately I don't to take pictures, it is supposed to warm up over the next few days so I'll take some and post them here
default_smile.png

Yvonne

see, i live in maine too, but winters aren't nearly as pretty, as i have not pretty horses to look at.

HAHA, it's kinda ridiculous that in every storm we've had this year we've gotten at least a foot of the icky stuff.

Wonderful pictures!

I probably should not put this in writing.....

Here in Northern Va... so far,, NO snow at all!!!
default_laugh.png

Stay Warm

~Sandy

sure i'm always accepting visitors! lol i will admit though i've been told this is the longest coldest winter kentucky has seen in a LOOONG time.. last week we got down into the single digits for most of the week which really sucked (guess that almost never happens). The ground actually froze...then we got some snow..sot hat stuck around for a few days. Yesterady was 57 degree's though so it was BEUTIFUL and things thawed out. s upposed to be nice through the weekend.. wish it would just start getting warmer.. but only feb left to go till spring! woohoo! ! c'mon down anytime! I have a spare bedroom! lol

Such beautiful photos. Snow is so pretty - until you remember it comes with COLD! What a nice herd of horses you have - even furry you can see how nice they are!

Cathy,

That is a great picture! Thanks for sharing it.

Sue

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I can't

wait until spring when I can clip off these unidentifiable furballs

and transform them back into glossy, sleek miniature horses

again.

WOW beautiful pics. You could use some of them for Christmas cards. I love the way the branches are hanging down with heavy snow on them. And your minis are so cute coming thru that snow.......lol..........down here in Georgia we have had single digit temps and teen temps now the temp has gone up some and the ground is turning to good ole mud.........eeeewwwwwww

Cathy nice pics!

Lets see some new ones on Thursday! Lets see how much less of the round pen is sticking out of the snow after todays storm! LOL

After the last storm here poor Squeak looked like he needed snorkle gear to run thru the snow. With another foot on the way all well see is two ears sticking out!

Mark

Back