Scary morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gosh Liz, how scary!
default_new_shocked.gif
I can't imagine opening my phone to that picture and not knowing what had happened. Once I found out everyone was basically OK, I'd kill whoever sent me the pic without first telling me everything was ok.
default_nono.gif

"SomeOne" was DEFINITELY looking out for her and her little terrier.......
default_new_shocked.gif

My Gosh Liz, how scary!
default_new_shocked.gif
I can't imagine opening my phone to that picture and not knowing what had happened. Once I found out everyone was basically OK, I'd kill whoever sent me the pic without first telling me everything was ok.
default_nono.gif
I agree send a pic text and that's the first thing a person sees. That would send me directly into a panic attack and then once I knew everyone was well my reaction would send them into a panic attack.

I am glad that they came out with just a few bumps and bruises.

Thank goodness everyone is OK... and thanks to the car for protecting them.

Denise

Oh Liz, I am so glad they are ok, that absolute heart pounding fear until you can hold em is hard...bless her heart and I am glad she's ok.

OMG, thank goodness everyone is ok!! I am terrified of the day my children start driving.... And I agree, whoever sent you that pic without a phone starting with "We are all fine Mom!" .... LOL

As scary as accidents are I'd like to share what my serious accident did for us - I was hit by a kid who ran a stop sign while joy-riding (thankfully my kids were with my husband altho they were following me home so unfortunately drove up on the accident immediately....). I had a serious head injury that I still struggle with and I don't remember the month after the accident except as a haze.

HOWEVER, that accident changed our lives for the better - we cherish every day we have, we cherish our friends, family and time. We stopped wishing we could had the time to do special things and started DOING them (which is why I have the minis I have now). My husband tells me everyday how much he loves me, we tell our kids how much they mean to us. We changed our work schedules to spend more time with the kids.

Our life is so much better and more rewarding now and I hope that your son and his girlfriend reap the same benefits from this scary incident.

Oh man,,, so glad the little dog is alright and Katie too! Talking about giving you grey hairs. I bet Ken has a few now too! It happens so fast. Lucky lucky girl!

Good to know everyone came out ok. Driving home from some errands in town today I saw 2 tow trucks working on pulling a minivan out of a deep ditch, it was on its side. It's one thing to drive off into a ditch ( happened to me once, my brother said that was the smoothest crash he's been in!) but to actually flip and roll, I can't even imagine how scary that would be.

Latest posts

Back