Scammer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Laura,I saw your advertisement on Horseville.com and am interested in buying your

horse. Can you please tell me your last price of the horse? In addition, I would like some more pictures of the horse-conformation shots of the horse under saddle . Please get back to me......

[email protected] was the email address

This was on a miniature.
default_wacko.png

I don't have anything for sale but I recieved the following today.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Hello,

We will like to order some of your products and we will want it ship to our place: the destination where my order is to ship hear or out of your country,so i have check on the difficulties but there a courier service that i will have you use for the shipment of my order cause they have helped me out before in this type of situation,they will pick up from your door and deliver to my door without any shipping problems,so i hope to hear from you soon regarding my inquiry and to know where i can view your products you have presently in stock and if there is any special pricing i need to know about. Lastly regarding payment i will be sending you my credit card to charge for my order to avoid delays but can you let me know the type of credit cards you accept?I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Mark Clarn

Neil - Mark wrote you too - lol!!! He wrote me four times today!

BTW Neil - I assume you've read the book - Eats, Shoots, and Leaves - love it! I've been wanting to read her other book on courtesy.

Latest posts

Back