Saying Hi to everyone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart k ranch

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
I've been so busy I haven't been able to get on! I've missed a lot of people so I while I have the time I'll write to you all! Its been so crazy here and I've been hit with everything you can think of.

I'm going to have surgery next wednesday for my TMJ. I was yawning right before I got up from bed and my jaw locked up. So I had to be put under to get that fixed. While I was under they tore muscles trying to get it fixed. No problem I talked weird for a few days. That was last Thursday. My doctor said that was something that was waiting to happen. But it suppose to be a laser surgery so it won't be to bad.

Now to the horses

Emmy was cut by barbed wire two weeks ago. It wasn't that bad till the vet tried to stitch it up and the stitches ripped out. So I had to go to the racetrack and get that whole side fixed.
default_wacko.png
Talk about vet bills. All the boys including Ringo get to go out in a big pasture by themselves for a day. Ringo loves to swim in the tank,
default_wub.png
he is so cute!

My mare finally foaled but the cute little girl drives her mother crazy.

The fences still haven't been completed. Almost everytime the men work I have to go and pick up everything so the horses done get cut up.

So thats how my life has been going! Hopefully I'll get on here more!

I've been thinking of you and wondering how the horses are doing! Glad to see you back here
love0075.gif

Nice to hear about Ringo, and to see the smiley face when you refer to him, he is such a character. He has that personality that just demands attention.

Please keep us informed about your surgery, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you are up and running around soon.

Latest posts

Back