Saturday stroll...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Saturday we had several groups come to see the horses and I carried my camera much of the day and wanted to share some of the pictures with those of you who enjoy our horses.

primetrotDSC_2531rd.jpg

Little America's Struttin' Prime looks like he could be a driving prospect, or at least he thinks so.

beniceDSC_2672.jpg

Little America's Xenon Cover Girl is the new girl in town and Little America's S S Azalea wants to show whose boss of the nursery.

coverFile0082.jpg

This one day old Cover Girl was full of play all day long.

crush_henriDSC_2739.jpg

One visitor found that tiny Little America's Crew Crush Boogie has a mind of her own.

davinci_belleDSC_2770.jpg

We may have found our new dream replacement for our two late Incredibles with Little America's Kickin' da Vinci!

joyfulDSC_2603.jpg

Little America's Joyful Easter and his dam, Ruby Red, enjoy the gorgeous day sunning in the wildflowers.

stilleDSC_2597.jpg

Little America's Stille Nacht keeps watch over the visitors.

tomkatDSC_2754.jpg

Little America's Tom Kat is taking an independent stroll through the flowers.

tonyFile0069.jpg

Little America's W T Tony Pony has decided that he likes the attention of some of the visitors.

topcampDSC_2600.jpg

Little America's Top Camp came out of the "woods" so that he could take part in the admiration.

Love your pictures and your horses. They're all beautiful.
default_yes.gif

ooooooooooooooooo doggies!!!! love that da Vinci...takes ma breath away he does!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

just beautiful Tony!!!!!! wow..scuse me why I go wipe the drool off my chin

I always like seeing your pictures Tony
default_yes.gif

Linda Killion

Yet again beautiful pictures
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
That one of easter in the flowers is beautiful! And struttin prime is a beauty all of his own. Thanks for sharing again I don't think we could ever get enough
default_biggrin.png

Your photos are wonderful as always. I love looking for your posts.....

I love the pic of Struttin Prime and also Top Camp, love to see your pix
default_yes.gif

I wish I lived close, I would be at your house all the time!! LOL

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics!!!!!!!!! I must say that appy colt is so STRIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Tony,

GREAT PHOTOS. WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS. YOU TAKE GREAT PHOTOS. WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR PLACE. WE WISH WE WERE THERE.
default_biggrin.png

KEEP THEM COMING.

ALL THE PHOTOS BRINGS BACK GOOD TIMES AT YOUR PLACE. I HOPE AND PRAY SOMEDAY TO COME DURING SPRING TIME WHEN THE FOALS ARE ON THE GROUND. WE CAME DURING DEC. NO FOALS.

Tony, I have never seen colour/markings like that appy colt has got on a horse before. His colouring looks like that breed of sheep...cant think of the name of them..So striking. Is there a name for his colour?

ETA..will his legs stay black like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back