Quantcast

Saturday stroll...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Tony

Reaction score
Saturday we had several groups come to see the horses and I carried my camera much of the day and wanted to share some of the pictures with those of you who enjoy our horses.

Little America's Struttin' Prime looks like he could be a driving prospect, or at least he thinks so.

Little America's Xenon Cover Girl is the new girl in town and Little America's S S Azalea wants to show whose boss of the nursery.

This one day old Cover Girl was full of play all day long.

One visitor found that tiny Little America's Crew Crush Boogie has a mind of her own.

We may have found our new dream replacement for our two late Incredibles with Little America's Kickin' da Vinci!

Little America's Joyful Easter and his dam, Ruby Red, enjoy the gorgeous day sunning in the wildflowers.

Little America's Stille Nacht keeps watch over the visitors.

Little America's Tom Kat is taking an independent stroll through the flowers.

Little America's W T Tony Pony has decided that he likes the attention of some of the visitors.

Little America's Top Camp came out of the "woods" so that he could take part in the admiration.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
ooooooooooooooooo doggies!!!! love that da Vinci...takes ma breath away he does!

just beautiful Tony!!!!!! wow..scuse me why I go wipe the drool off my chin

Jessica_06

Reaction score
Yet again beautiful pictures
That one of easter in the flowers is beautiful! And struttin prime is a beauty all of his own. Thanks for sharing again I don't think we could ever get enough

Tami

Reaction score
Your photos are wonderful as always. I love looking for your posts.....

Basketmiss

Reaction score
I love the pic of Struttin Prime and also Top Camp, love to see your pix

I wish I lived close, I would be at your house all the time!! LOL

MBhorses

Reaction score
Tony,

GREAT PHOTOS. WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS. YOU TAKE GREAT PHOTOS. WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR PLACE. WE WISH WE WERE THERE.

KEEP THEM COMING.

ALL THE PHOTOS BRINGS BACK GOOD TIMES AT YOUR PLACE. I HOPE AND PRAY SOMEDAY TO COME DURING SPRING TIME WHEN THE FOALS ARE ON THE GROUND. WE CAME DURING DEC. NO FOALS.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Tony, I have never seen colour/markings like that appy colt has got on a horse before. His colouring looks like that breed of sheep...cant think of the name of them..So striking. Is there a name for his colour?

ETA..will his legs stay black like that?

Last edited by a moderator: