Sandy needs a home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

well its set. Sandy the blind mini is coming tomarrow. I will post all her details and pics tommarrow. Anyone interested in giving her a loving home please email me at [email protected]

Kay

Hi Kay! I'd take her but my hands are full at the moment!! LOL!! Once I get Bridgette up to par I will be an old pro at adopting blind minis! I pray you find just the right home for her and God sends her a gardian angel! I wish you the best and you never know if she still needs a good home in a few months.....! I could be "The bilnd mini farm"!
wink.gif

Good Luck!

Leya

Hello

I do not post much on this board, just sit back and learn. Last weekend I sold my last Quarter Horse Colt. I still have an Appaloosa mare and 2 buckskin Mini's. I show the one mini so she stays in the barn alot. But now I have 10 acres of Property. It's fenced in Field Fence, No Barb Wire or High Tensile. The one Buckskin Mare we have is a resuce and still recovering so she is in a 5 acre field all alone. We use grass management so that no one colics or Founders. I would like to Foster some horses to help with Pasture Upkeep. If there is any way I can help please let me know. I am located in South Central Indiana

thank you so much for your offer!! if you look at the cmhr website there is a foster application on there to fill out. please email me if you have any questions!

\

Kay

Latest posts

Back