Sam's Town Show Tunica

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranatha minis

Reaction score
We are very excited about the show this weekend in tunica!! Who else is going? Sounds like a great time!!!

ME ME ME and of course Cindy and Jose, we will be making the trip for sure.
default_yes.gif

We are talking 6 horses this year. What with the Slots Are Fun Sale, Luau Party, Dinner the night of the party and from what I am hearing from others that are going it IS going to be fun.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

I think it is going to be one of the largest shows of the year, looking forward to seeing eveyone!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Shelley we will be there, me, Jay, Chasta and Mamma (Jerry). Have you talked to Jan lately, are they still planning on going?

I'm getting excited about this show, too!!
default_aktion033.gif
Mike, Isabella, and I are making the trip and planning to have lots of fun with friends all weekend. We are especially looking forward to the Luau Party after the sale!

We will have 3 horses there showing and 3 in the sale.

I will be there. Bringing two. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

minih......I talked to Jan recently and she (at that time) was planning to go over on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bonnie! How many are you bringing?

I think we are going to go over on Thursday evening also, we have 5 that will show on Saturday so we will need to bathe and groom on Friday. Wanting to have fun and not run ragged all weekend.

By the way Jana sent me an email that she is doing a pizza party friday night with cokes and wine.
default_yes.gif

And then about an hour long sale only for the folks there (as it will not be on line) of individual items, extras, overstocked and scratch/dent items. I am planning on making it, we can always use some more halters, buckets and other stuff.
default_aktion033.gif

More fun, hope I can stand all this stuff this coming weekend. Everyone please come by the stalls and say hello, we always like to put a face with the web names. LOL
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
we will be there Thursday afternoon. I have to get a horse clipped when we get there. Set up fro the stall decorations and get the trailer/camper set up! I am so excited about this show! I am bringing 2 horses. That way we can have fun playing too. see everyone there!! Look for our banner on the stall to look us up!! Maranatha minis and classic shetlands!!

I won't be there but my filly will be - if anyone happens to take pics of the yearling filly class with her in them and is willing to PM the pics to me I would be so so grateful! She is a 29" black yearling filly with a large blaze being shown by Belinda Bagby. Actually I'm sure a lot of us would LOVE to see random pics of the show, you know, for us armchair warriors that have to live vicariously most of the time
default_biggrin.png

Good luck to everyone - sounds like a great time to be had!
default_yes.gif

Loading up the truck!! Headed to MS!! thanks everyone for your well-wishes!! Hope to get some pics!! Terri and Bonnie You all be careful and we will see you there!!!!

This is going to be a huge show this weekend, with about 75 - 100 AMHA horses, they already have 175 AMHR horses and expect more this weekend, so it will push 240 - 300 for that show and a good number of shetlands also but I do not know the numbers on them.
default_new_shocked.gif

Couple all the horses with the Slots are Fun Sale, Luau Dinner and Party(with the live band and Cindy's soaked Pineapple and Cherry thingamajigs), Pizza party, a bunch of great folks, this is going to be one great weekend. LOL
default_aktion033.gif

Wish everyone was here.
default_saludando.gif

I will try and get you some pictures, what day does she show. Friday or Saturday.
default_wink.png
Thank you so much John! I am ashamed to say I don't know for sure which day she's showing LOL I just provide the funding
default_biggrin.png
I can theorize though and say we wanted to show her AMHA a couple shows so maybe the AMHA day?

Wow, this show sounds amazing, we better get a full report of all the excitement!

Latest posts

Back