Sam's Town Show Down AMHR/ASPC show bill (Tunica, MS)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you thought you had missed the deadline to attend the show or would have to pay the late fees --- talked to Lea Dill our show manager........she is getting entries all the time and it is shaping up to be a nice size show I think, but LATE fees have all been waived so send those entries on in if you can come.

Here is the show bill that Jill so gladly put in a link for you all to have access to Tunica show bill

The show arena is AIR CONDITIONED, with stadium seating. The show barn area is fully concret, even the stalls and then the stalls are also fully matted. There is a large warm up arena in the back as well.

Expo link

And the host hotel for the show is Sam's Town - which is full of fun stuff - slots, tables the ext........spa, pool, hot tub, golf, all sorts of shops, tons of food Sam's Town link

If you need anything you can email me at [email protected] or Terri at [email protected]

Erica --

Reading the flyer / info about this show, MAN it sounds like it will be SO MUCH FUN!!!! It sounds like it will be such a nice place to show and also so many other things to do there besides the horse stuff.

Next to the Nationals, to me, it sounds like it will be one of the most fun shows to attend this season
default_yes.gif
:

Jill

I think this link here is the show bill, but you can also get it from the link Erica posted (that is the index of the documents):

http://www.whinny4me.com/Tunica/ShowBill.html

Thank goodness!! I was I afraid I couldn't come since I missed the deadline. I hope to see every one there!!!

Shelley

Just wanted to bump this back up to make sure everyone got the message :aktion033:

:saludando: I'll see you there! :new_multi:

Latest posts

Back