Same Sex Marriage / Same Sex Unions (POLL)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When It Comes To Same Sex Marriages and/or Same Sex Unions, what I feel comfortable with is best ref

• I favor the ability for people to have same sex marriages.

Votes: 42 61.8%
  • I favor same sex unions, with all the legal rights granted to married couples, but am not comfortabl

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • I oppose same sex marriages and / or same sex unions.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • I oppose all forms of homosexual relationships, including co-habitation

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • I have no strong opinion on the subject

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Voted #1 too!! This is America, everyone should be allowed to marry, regardless of the sex of their partner, that is my opinion.

Dan.

I appreciate the participation, and think the number results are interesting. Thanks, folks!

I do appreciate the verbal input, and the votes that people have cast. I think the poll shows that there is a range of feelings among the members on LB.

I went for #1

To each their own opinion, but I'm surprised more haven't voted for #1. Thought it would be higher. In my opinion it's no one business who you choose to be with.

My aunt finally came out to us about 5 yrs ago. We knew, but were waiting until she was comfortable telling us. It was such a relief when she told us, she could be herself around us and bring her 'roommate' of 11 yrs to visit us.

I have to say I wish she was straight, would marry a man and have babies because it would be so much easier for her, unfortunately she will have people judge her in life based on her lifestyle and I want the best for her, but she's in love and happy with her partner and I want her to be her and happy!! Plus I now have 2 wonderful aunts!!!!

I've met many same sex couples that have better relationships then some straight couples I know!

Living in Canada now, but grew up in the states I find Canada is much more open to same sex couples and marriage, although I'm sure it also depends on the state.

Latest posts

Back