Sale of rescues .big horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sondra

Reaction score
This saturday 98 head of big horses will sell to the highest bidders. These horses were taken from a vetenarian in kingfisher ,oklahoma after people found the starving and dying horses in a pasture with no feed or water. They are ready for homes and i can tell you from experience at this auction these horses wont bring much at all. This sale takes place at Hennessey Oklaahoma at 2pm. They have all their shots . It has been a year since they were seized. Hope they all find good homes.

thank you for posting that i am praying they all go to the good homes they deserve---i think wewindwalker was also watching this as it unfolded

Boy i wis they werent so far away i am pretty poor but would love to give an aged horse a good home to live out there lives...

there are young horses also, not just aged horses. there are mares with foals too. we are going saturday , not planning on buying but it never goes that way.

sondra

pls let us know how it went! and if your anything like me youll be bringing one home

smile.gif

Yes I've been watching this very close and have been in touch with the police [rancher] that was keeping them.

I'm going to try to make it there tomorrow.

How did it go, Sondra? I've been wondering if you ended up buying any and if they all got good homes (as far as you could tell).

They brought from 125. to 650. most looked to be going to horse people , It was very crowded. At least their lives can go on now. No i didnt bring any home, for a change.

Latest posts

Back